OT: - PENN STATE football GAME SAT 3:30. | The Boneyard

OT: - PENN STATE football GAME SAT 3:30.

Reaction Score
Any one in CT able to get that game on TV and interested in watching? Thank you.

Reaction Score
j66: hadn't heard that one, but enjoyed it....i DO know that they have a hulluva team ...have many upsets to their credit and have taken many other hot shot teams to the wire....and I'm talking HOT shot teams.
Appalachian State?

Remember when they beat Michigan? The joke was, "How many batteries does it take to beat Michigan?" ("One AAA")

Reaction Score
With 1:12 remaining, APP 38, PSU 31.
I thought PSU will lose this game. It ended PSU scored touchdown and and APP missed the FG. Game tied at 38.
OT PSU 45 APP 38.
What a game ...

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
I thought PSU will lose this game. It ended PSU scored touchdown and and APP missed the FG. Game tied at 38.
OT PSU 45 APP 38.
What a game ...

I dont have the Big Ten Network, so I listened to it on radio....... saw the final App State touchdown on highlights..... and its tough to fault the kid going in for the touchdown with 1:45 to play in regulation..... but if he would have just went out of bounds at the 1....... the Mountaineers would most likely wins that game :oops: They scored too early :(

Reaction Score
I dont have the Big Ten Network, so I listened to it on radio.. saw the final App State touchdown on highlights..... and its tough to fault the kid going in for the touchdown with 1:45 to play in regulation..... but if he would have just went out of bounds at the 1.. the Mountaineers would most likely wins that game :oops: They scored too early :(

Well...the momentum was all with App State at that point. Penn State let a 31-17 lead evaporate when App State scored on three straight possessions over 5:53 in the fourth quarter, which included stops by their D. At that point in the game the Lions were looking more like kittens and Happy Valley was pretty quiet.

The Mountaineers played a heckova game before 105k semi shocked fans. (No one thought it was going to be a cake walk.) Kudos due to their team and coaching staff.

Reaction Score
OT PSU 45 APP 38.
What a game ...

KAIZEN ET AL: Just came upon all there keen comments. Nice. We DID end up being able to see the game on BTN after all - so happy. And WHAT a game, eh? App State proved selves yet again, big time. Game was so interesting, we decided not to delete our tape - but the Nits have a WHOLE lot to fix - and soon!

Reaction Score
KAIZEN ET AL: Just came upon all there keen comments. Nice. We DID end up being able to see the game on BTN after all - so happy. And WHAT a game, eh? App State proved selves yet again, big time. Game was so interesting, we decided not to delete our tape - but the Nits have a WHOLE lot to fix - and soon!

Heh heh...next weekend should be another war of sorts with the Nitts visiting the Pitts in prime time. No rest for the Lions...

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom