OT: Paul Pierce, OG | The Boneyard

OT: Paul Pierce, OG

Status
Not open for further replies.

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
http://streamable.com/vxmf (this one shows him walking away from Broussard mid-question)

2cngnyq.jpg

Reaction Score
He's a throwback, it's beautiful. The league has a lot of hot air but him, DRose, Durant and Davis to name a few are breaths of fresh air.

Reaction Score
He also said you get The Truth in that postion with the game on the line and you know what happens. He certainly doesn't lack for confidence.

Reaction Score
He's a throwback, it's beautiful. The league has a lot of hot air but him, DRose, Durant and Davis to name a few are breaths of fresh air.
Wall was an enthusiastic cheerleader on the bench yesterday as well.

Reaction Score
the wizards are toast without Wall. maybe they aren't, im' just really angry about his freakin hand injury. such an exciting . competitive force on the floor. reminds me of westbrook

Reaction Score
btw lebron's game winner pwns pierce+roses by far

Reaction Score
Interesting stat, Pierce is 2-13 in the playoffs in those final 5 second game winner situations but was still tied with Lebron before today as the only guy with 2 last second game winners in the past 15 years. Lebron just had his third today.

Reaction Score
Pierce is awesome. Rose was awesome and is still excellent. Wall is a next level talent that is getting better every year. LeBron is an alien, and is already in the top 5 ever, with another chit in his legacy-bucket today. Guy was asked immediately after the game about the O-foul that he got on Dunleavy with under a minute. Says, "I shouldn't have put myself in a position to allow the refs to make that call." Gets fouled on the game winning drive, no call. Responds with a shot with 1 second left that not only won the game, but may have prevented a Bulls series win. Will be the first man since Russel to go to the finals 5 years in a row, if he can make it happen. Great pleasure to watch him, and the best part is that he knows it's just a game, and he doesn't take himself too seriously - he's just a good man.

SteelCT

Student of the Game
Reaction Score
DRose? What about him is a breath of fresh air? He's unbelievable when he's healthy but I wouldn't sign those knees, not for the max contract he wants. The brow and KD are perennial all-stars and relatively intelligent from what I've heard-no Briscoe here. That is a strange group of people you have lumped together there. With that said, Truth has been stabbed enough to call him OG.

Reaction Score
DRose? What about him is a breath of fresh air? He's unbelievable when he's healthy but I wouldn't sign those knees, not for the max contract he wants. The brow and KD are perennial all-stars and relatively intelligent from what I've heard-no Briscoe here. That is a strange group of people you have lumped together there. With that said, Truth has been stabbed enough to call him OG.
I'm going strictly from attitude. The no nonsense attitude. He does his job when healthy and doesn't bask in the spotlight. Case in point how he reacted to his game winner.

Reaction Score
Being a Knicks fan probably explains partially why i hate PP so much. Other than that I think he is one of the biggest babies in the NBA. touch him, he hits the ground rolls around like his life is over and 2 minutes later he's himself again. No denying he has been a very good player over the course of his career obviously. I just strongly dislike PP.

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
Being an OG makes you an older statesmen with street cred, basically. No 22-year-old rookie is going to roll his eyes when Paul Pierce is talking.

And yeah, NVa, being a Knicks fan does explain why you hate Pierce so much.

Reaction Score
Being an OG makes you an older statesmen with street cred, basically. No 22-year-old rookie is going to roll his eyes when Paul Pierce is talking.

And yeah, NVa, being a Knicks fan does explain why you hate Pierce so much.
Love Ray?!? lol. cant stand KG, but never could before the C's. He just seems to cry and whine more than any other player in the league. I've even watched with Celtic fans and they dont even try to deny that he is a big baby.

Reaction Score
UconnFanNVa said:
I've even watched with Celtic fans and they dont even try to deny that he is a big baby.

Well I suppose that settles it, then.

Hard to tell if you're talking about Pierce or KG but you'd be hard pressed to find a Cs fan with something bad to say about either one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTSuitsky

Top Bottom