OT- Patriots vs Broncos | The Boneyard

OT- Patriots vs Broncos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
The Pats looking like UConn, pre temple game, out there.

huskypantz

All posts from this user are AI-generated
Reaction Score
What was that, 6 fumbles and lost three? That wind is killer and the Broncos are going to rush for 300 yards.

Reaction Score
Such a craptastic start for NE. As a Patriot fan, it makes me appreciate the last 13 years all the more. They go 12-4 almost routinely and never have games like this.

Reaction Score
Brady is the man. Came out third quarter, three TD drives. Back in it.

Reaction Score
Bad time for the entire broncos secondary to get injured.

Reaction Score
if only only uconn had a tom brady game is living up to its billing its all about the playoffs though, who gets hot at the right time.

Reaction Score
Odd finish. Two of the best quarterbacks of all time going head-to-head and neither of them can lead their team down for a field goal to win, and a special teams gaffe ends it. I thought when Moreno tweaked his ankle in OT it was time for Manning to air it out on the pats 40 but they ran it two more times and couldn't get into fg range.

Reaction Score
Lesson to UConn players . . . . don't be "celebrating to the crowd" like Steven Ridley. Mr. "I Fumble Way too much" and have cost my team dearly on too many occasions, decides after making a nice (but certainly not ESPN highlight nice) run, that he had the time, energy and license to be waving the crowd on to cheering (let's hear it folks). My immediate reaction was to "admonish" him - "Stop with the showing off, you fumble too much to be doing that, just go back to the huddle". What'd he do on the next play? Fumble, TD Denver.

Hope your listening #43 and a few others. Win enough games to get to a bowl, win your conference championship, then maybe.

Reaction Score
Lesson to UConn players . . . . don't be "celebrating to the crowd" like Steven Ridley. Mr. "I Fumble Way too much" and have cost my team dearly on too many occasions, decides after making a nice (but certainly not ESPN highlight nice) run, that he had the time, energy and license to be waving the crowd on to cheering (let's hear it folks). My immediate reaction was to "admonish" him - "Stop with the showing off, you fumble too much to be doing that, just go back to the huddle". What'd he do on the next play? Fumble, TD Denver.

Hope your listening #43 and a few others. Win enough games to get to a bowl, win your conference championship, then maybe.

His getting the crowd into the game has absolutely nothing to do with him fumbling the football. The game is all energy, emotion and want to. If players need to psyche themselves up that way, it makes it enjoyable to watch. But because he got a little hyper after a good run, that had nothing to do with his fumble the next play.

Reaction Score

His getting the crowd into the game has absolutely nothing to do with him fumbling the football. The game is all energy, emotion and want to. If players need to psyche themselves up that way, it makes it enjoyable to watch. But because he got a little hyper after a good run, that had nothing to do with his fumble the next play.

When you make "boneheaded, game changing, team letting down plays" with the degree of frequency he has . . . . you need to be seeking invisibility. Do something positive and do it consistently well . . . . and then maybe the "showmanship". On Sunday night all SR did was make an ass of himself. Glad BB bench his sorry .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mollykate

Top Bottom