OT: Outstanding DI Jersey Girls | The Boneyard

OT: Outstanding DI Jersey Girls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Gotta start giving shout outs to the New Jersey high school players as they transition to the Big Time..........

Only rated 89/3 stars by ESPN but I bet you will be hearing a lot from this Jersey Shore Conference standout this season

Coach Bill ‏@NYcoach 8h8 hours ago
@DePaulWBBHoops Freshman Guard KELLY CAMPBELL dropped 15 pts 9 boards 6 Assts in debut / Exhibition win

Reaction Score
That's Middle Tennessee State if you were wondering.....I was

New Jersey Belles follows

Coach Bill ‏@NYcoach 3h3 hours ago
CONGRATS to NJ native & @MT_WBB Soph Wing @jesslouro12 with an Impressive start to season 19 points 6 of 7 from behind Arc #BreakoutYear

CwbV6k_W8AAUhe3.jpg

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
One of my favorite coaches outside of Stoors, one of the best coaches in basketball, and an all around good guy. If this guy could recruit like Mulkey or Frese or Walz he'd of won multiple championships by now.

KnightBridgeAZ

Grand Canyon Knight
Reaction Score
One of my favorite coaches outside of Stoors, one of the best coaches in basketball, and an all around good guy. If this guy could recruit like Mulkey or Frese or Walz he'd of won multiple championships by now.
His problem, ultimately, is that he is a DePaul guy. He has had some really good players, but in general, he doesn't get enough of the talent that the really top teams do, and he probably can't at DePaul. Conversely, I doubt he ever wanted to coach anywhere else, so there's the rub.

Besides UConn, what schools not in the P5 can really recruit enough significant top players? Virtually none (there are plenty of P5 schools that can't either).

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
His problem, ultimately, is that he is a DePaul guy. He has had some really good players, but in general, he doesn't get enough of the talent that the really top teams do, and he probably can't at DePaul. Conversely, I doubt he ever wanted to coach anywhere else, so there's the rub.

Besides UConn, what schools not in the P5 can really recruit enough significant top players? Virtually none (there are plenty of P5 schools that can't either).
Which is why how will he does what he does, in my mind, deserves recognition. He's just my kind of coach.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom