OT/OT: Victory — A Cohiba After Every Victory! | The Boneyard

OT/OT: Victory — A Cohiba After Every Victory!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
a la Red Auerbach. Red2.jpg

I'm Game. I'm definitely game! Only problems is they're about $35. apiece. :eek:

Last edited:

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
I have one cigar a year, so I can and would love to try that on for size! Last time I was on the Rivera Maya I smoked up a storm and found I liked cigars from a South American county better ... but I cannot remember the country, which may have to do with all the snifters of booze imbibed in the experience.

Reaction Score
I'm Game. I'm definitely game! Only problems is they're about $35. apiece.​
:eek:
I'm pretty sure you can get Cohibas for ~$20-25 in most foreign airport duty free shops. But whatever - in either case if a cigar girl in Miami Beach, or a vendor in Playa del Carmen, offers you a Cohiba Esplendido for $12, you know it's fake.

Anyway, the fun is only beginning. As soon as we really open up for them to export here (soon, assuming Trump doesn't get elected), they will have to deal with the FDA's $100,000 "ticket to the ballgame" fee per blend/size. Not to mention that the 'real' companies (Cohiba, Montecristo, etc) moved to Dominican Republic after Castro came in, and the Cuban versions of those brands are now Cuban gov't-owned companies (although they ARE made in the original factories with tobacco from the original fields). So who gets to keep the brand?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TNS

Top Bottom