OT: Operation 351 | The Boneyard

OT: Operation 351

Reaction Score
Operation 351 will soon begin its 4th season with 48 games attended. The partial early schedules are out. So far, I have added games at Princeton, Rider, New Jersey Institute of Technology and Northeastern to my calendar. Trips to Mississippi, Buffalo, Philadelphia and D.C. are in the planning stages. I am hoping for at least 16 games this season. Let the games begin!

As I begin the fourth year, I look to Fishy's quote from when I first started my journey for inspiration:

“You have no chance of doing it. But beyond that, you don’t want to. At some point, you’ll find yourself at Houston Baptist watching them host Incarnate Word wondering just why you threw your life away. Then, you’ll make your way back to your $29 a night hotel room in Cow Dick, Texas, and drown yourself in the toilet.”

My blog (no advertising) : www.journeyto351.com

Here is an article about other crazies like me:

ConnHuskBask

Shut Em Down!
Reaction Score
Read the article and a couple blog entries. Pretty wild stuff. Where do you get the free time for it all?

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
Living the dream. Literally. This is mine and probably thousands of people's dream. Live it up.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
Operation 351 will soon begin its 4th season with 48 games attended. The partial early schedules are out. So far, I have added games at Princeton, Rider, New Jersey Institute of Technology and Northeastern to my calendar. Trips to Mississippi, Buffalo, Philadelphia and D.C. are in the planning stages. I am hoping for at least 16 games this season. Let the games begin!

As I begin the fourth year, I look to Fishy's quote from when I first started my journey for inspiration:

“You have no chance of doing it. But beyond that, you don’t want to. At some point, you’ll find yourself at Houston Baptist watching them host Incarnate Word wondering just why you threw your life away. Then, you’ll make your way back to your $29 a night hotel room in Cow Dick, Texas, and drown yourself in the toilet.”

My blog (no advertising) : www.journeyto351.com

Here is an article about other crazies like me:

And you care what Fishy says/feels about your ambition?
And that from someone who spends a night in Newark?
I say go for it, Do it, - I'm envious

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom