OT:NYC Bar | The Boneyard

OT:NYC Bar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
A bunch of my friends and I are going up to NYC tomorrow for the St. Pattys Day Pub Crawl. We have a hotel room, so need be I was going to walk back to the room (hopefully with a buddy or 2 to watch the game with) and watch the game there...cause I kind of hate watching in a bar where I'm not sure if were going to be moving onto the next pub etc. etc. Wheres a bar that UConn fans will be going to tomorrow to watch the game at?? May have to join in there, if there are any....any help is appreciated.

Reaction Score
I'll be at the Pub Crawl. GO CONNECTICUT!!!!!!!!

My alma mater is also playing tomorrow at 11:30AM (Stony Brook) with a shot to earn their first bid ever to the NCAAs

Is any one here old enough to be around when Connecticut has its first trip to the NIT/NCAA? I wonder how it felt. Lets hope they win

Reaction Score
I'll be at the Pub Crawl. GO CONNECTICUT!!!!!!!!

My alma mater is also playing tomorrow at 11:30AM (Stony Brook) with a shot to earn their first bid ever to the NCAAs

Is any one here old enough to be around when Connecticut has its first trip to the NIT/NCAA? I wonder how it felt. Lets hope they win

Reaction Score
Van Diemens on 3rd Ave. btwn 27th and 28th st is the Uconn bar. We've had a pretty decent turnout the last few games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom