OT Now that ND got their's, what of NC | The Boneyard

OT Now that ND got their's, what of NC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Any body heard or read an update on when NC gets it's verbal warning about 15 years of fraud. Same question as before, looks like neither Beau Bergdahl or NC pay a price.

Reaction Score
Any body heard or read an update on when NC gets it's verbal warning about 15 years of fraud. Same question as before, looks like neither Beau Bergdahl or NC pay a price.
Serious question: What does it even mean that they have to forfeit 21 victories? Do they have to give back any money? I know it doesn't mean they lose any scholarships. They played for a national title in 2012, shouldn't they have to give back the bowl money? This is such a ridiculous "penalty". It means nothing other than window dressing, unless I'm missing something. How about loss of scholarships?? No bowl games for 5 years? Something with some actual teeth, like UConn got. The zillionth example of how non-objective the NCAA is.

Reaction Score
We were on the national news and being roasted by every sports media in America for our APR. I would like someone to objectively compare what we did and what NC basketball has done and just punishments, because we lost our coach and were devastated recruiting wise, and probably cost us and tainted us in conference realignment for chrissakes!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog
Top Bottom