OT: Not cool UVA football | The Boneyard

OT: Not cool UVA football

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Haven't read the article yet but if you think this doesnt still happen I think you've been away from this part of your life for quite some time. Its that fraternal rifght of passage thing that happens, unfortunately, though, some go thru worse experiences than others. Do I agree with it? No, but no surprise it still happens.

Reaction Score
Haven't read the article yet but if you think this doesnt still happen I think you've been away from this part of your life for quite some time. Its that fraternal rifght of passage thing that happens, unfortunately, though, some go thru worse experiences than others. Do I agree with it? No, but no surprise it still happens.

Read the article and then bet me on whether this happens at UConn.

I'll bet the house this does not happen here.

polycom

I heard a beep, who just joined?
Reaction Score
That article is all over the place.... naked wrestling def doesn't happen, but being called stupid because you can't remember the plays.

Reaction Score
Not shocked especially at UVA. The frat culture absolutely dominates that campus undergrad life so extending it to athletic teams strikes me as perfectly likely. Not right but not unexpected either.

Reaction Score
Most surprising thing is that people are surprised by this.

Reaction Score
Didn't something like this do in Molnar at UMass?

Not naked ... but one on one wrestling at the 50 yard line while teammates circled and cheered. QB came away injured, IIRC ... somebody filmed it and put it up on you tube.

Reaction Score
Read the article and then bet me on whether this happens at UConn.

I'll bet the house this does not happen here.

You might bet the house it doesn't happen here, but I wouldn't. I don't THINK it happens here and I hope it doesn't but I wouldn't be surprised in the least if it does.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek

Top Bottom