OT: Northwestern | The Boneyard

OT: Northwestern

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Just went down to Minnesota in the first round of the B1G tourney. They're done.

Somewhere in New Jersey, the five Seton Hall fans are excited.

Reaction Score
Just went down to Minnesota in the first round of the B1G tourney. They're done.

Somewhere in New Jersey, the five Seton Hall fans are excited.

And Mike Greenberg is crying

Reaction Score
I was just about to post about Northwestern, they have a true gift at losing winnable games. The amount of suckage in that program is comical. No need to take a swipe at Seton Hall they have some good fans and a proud history.

Reaction Score
I was pulling for them actually- sorta like Harvard.

Rather have them in the tournament than a bunch of these other bubble teams.

UConnSportsGuy

Addicted to all things UCONN!
Reaction Score
....just imagine if they had gotten Calhoun instead of UConn! So close. Thank you Bob Knight!

Reaction Score
....just imagine if they had gotten Calhoun instead of UConn! So close. Thank you Bob Knight!

Why do I feel that if Calhoun went to Northwestern, he would have failed miserably. I mean the Big Ten sucks, I'm sorry but that's really how I feel about that conference.

and I'm a bit saddened to see Northwestern go down yet again, with their NCAA hopes going down the toliet, I will give Coach Bill Carmody a lot of credit for at least trying his hardest to get his team to Tourney, but it's like many coaches have said about Northwestern, "They can put numbers on just about anybody in the country, but it's a matter if Northwestern can really stop anybody completely."

Their nickname is Cardiac Cats for a reason.

Reaction Score
Washington lost to Oregon State too. Their bubble could have popped as well.

Reaction Score
Washington lost to Oregon State too. Their bubble could have popped as well.
I was just about to comment on this. They were the regular season Pac-12 champion, and that conference was so bad, they were on the bubble. But the conference is so bad, that they only were. I can't remember a major conference this bad.

Reaction Score
The Pac 12 was 1 and 31 vs the Top 50 in the non conference. That is horrendous.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom