OT - NFL Jaguars are moving to London by 2022? | The Boneyard

OT - NFL Jaguars are moving to London by 2022?

Reaction Score
Fake news?

I hope so. I like the novelty of seeing a couple games a year in London, but I feel like having a team on London is going to be like interleague play on baseball. It was fun in the beginning, now no one cares and a lot think it should go away.

Reaction Score
Real news. Mexico City will probably have a team in the future, too.

That would make the NFL the first North American league to set up shop in another continent. The NFL is aiming to globalize the league. With something like the Super Bowl, it can happen.

London team would be in the AFC East, methinks. Dolphins will probably move to the AFC South.

Tommyboy

a lot of people go to college for seven years
Reaction Score
Someone should tell the owner of the Jaguars who is pouring money into development projects in the city.

Reaction Score
lmao if it's gonna take the Raiders 4 years to move from Oakland to Vegas, after it's confirmed, no way Jaguars go from Jacksonville to LONDON in 5 sans confirmation

RioDog

Block C Bozo
Reaction Score
Great. New recruiting ground for our Huskies. For kickers at least.

Reaction Score
Someone should tell the owner of the Jaguars who is pouring money into development projects in the city.
He'd make it back in the snap of a finger with a move to London.

Reaction Score
lmao if it's gonna take the Raiders 4 years to move from Oakland to Vegas, after it's confirmed, no way Jaguars go from Jacksonville to LONDON in 5 sans confirmation
There's a reason why I ignore you. (lmao)

Tottenham building to be NFL's London home

Las Vegas doesn't have a stadium yet but London will have one in 5 years. The NFL has made clear plenty of times that 2022 is the goal. The wise person speaks when he has knowledge of what he is speaking about.

WestHartHusk

$3M a Year With March Off
Reaction Score
There's a reason why I ignore you. (lmao)

Tottenham building to be NFL's London home

Las Vegas doesn't have a stadium yet but London will have one in 5 years. The NFL has made clear plenty of times that 2022 is the goal. The wise person speaks when he has knowledge of what he is speaking about.

Spurs new digs will be up and running by next August. #COYS

Redding Husky

UConn & SMU alum
Reaction Score
My suggestion:

1) move the Miami Dolphins to the AFC South
2) move the Jaguars to London and the AFC East
3) name the London franchise the "Redcoats"
4) instant rivalry with the New England Patriots

But seriously, geographically it makes sense to have London in a division with New England, New York, and Buffalo. The NFL will be very hesitant to break up the NFC East with NY, Philly, Washington, and Dallas.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek

Top Bottom