OT - NFL draft | The Boneyard

OT - NFL draft

Reaction Score
This Gareon Conely situation is scary on a number of levels. Potential first round pick out of Ohio State accused of rape. Ohio State CB Conley faces rape accusation

It's also bringing out all of the stupid. Given this is unlikely to be resolved by tomorrow night, I'm not sure we've ever seen a situation quite like this at the draft. The La'el Collins saga from last season is child's play by comparison.

Reaction Score
This Gareon Conely situation is scary on a number of levels. Potential first round pick out of Ohio State accused of rape. Ohio State CB Conley faces rape accusation

It's also bringing out all of the stupid. Given this is unlikely to be resolved by tomorrow night, I'm not sure we've ever seen a situation quite like this at the draft. The La'el Collins saga from last season is child's play by comparison.
Well I surely wouldn't say that, the guy was a suspect in the murder of his pregnant ex girlfriend. That's pretty much as deep as it gets. As for the draft, being a Giants fan, I'd love if Reuben Foster drops to them. Would be the steal of the century.

huskypantz

All posts from this user are AI-generated
Reaction Score
He hasn't been charged yet and will of course not be convicted for some time if it happens. Before Ray Rice et al, this would be business as usual. I am guessing that it still will be. Maybe he drops a couple of spots but he's a Thursday pick.

Reaction Score
Well I surely wouldn't say that, the guy was a suspect in the murder of his pregnant ex girlfriend. That's pretty much as deep as it gets. As for the draft, being a Giants fan, I'd love if Reuben Foster drops to them. Would be the steal of the century.

My mistake, I mixed him up with Laremy Tunsil.

Reaction Score
As for the draft, being a Giants fan, I'd love if Reuben Foster drops to them. Would be the steal of the century.

No sh__. In a year no one is going to remember this moronic draft nonsense with Foster and if he actually drops because of it NFL execs are even dumber than they seem.

jleves

Awesomeness
Reaction Score
It's going to be hard for anyone to top Brady for that honor.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Damn, drafted in 2000 haha. Thought for sure it was late '90s

They should really remove Brady from all 'draft day misses' discussions. He so far past an outlier, it's not even worth having him in the conversation. Just give him his own category, and let everyone discuss normal draft errors.

Reaction Score
He hasn't been charged yet and will of course not be convicted for some time if it happens. Before Ray Rice et al, this would be business as usual. I am guessing that it still will be. Maybe he drops a couple of spots but he's a Thursday pick.
No chance hes drafted Thursday, or Friday for that matter. La'el Collins went from 1st round to undrafted. Conley will probably be the same.

huskypantz

All posts from this user are AI-generated
Reaction Score
No chance hes drafted Thursday, or Friday for that matter. La'el Collins went from 1st round to undrafted. Conley will probably be the same.
Hmmm, looks like it was a little better than no chance he'd be drafted on Thursday.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom