OT: New York, New York! | The Boneyard

OT: New York, New York!

Reaction Score
The Mrs. & I just did an overnight in the Apple. Got into the City by Metro North @ 1 p.m. on Thursday. As Check in at our hotel wasn't until after 3 p.m., we passed some time at The Perfect Pint at the roof top bar.
(got some beer ideas for tailgating) Ate dinner at Gallagher's Steak House (that's checked off of my bucket list-their key lime pie is spectacular) & then saw Miss Saigon. Back to the Perfect Pint for a night cap. Yesterday we decided to do a food walking tour of Hell's kitchen, but it was filled (sorry FDNY) & settled for a similar tour of Greenwich Village followed by a quick walk & paying respects at Ground Zero. Back on the 5:41 train last evening.
Today, back to the City via bus trip for Yanks-Sox.

Nice to leisurely explore parts of the "City that never Sleeps" that aren't on most tourist guides & interact with the locals.

Reaction Score
The Mrs. & I just did an overnight in the Apple. Got into the City by Metro North @ 1 p.m. on Thursday. As Check in at our hotel wasn't until after 3 p.m., we passed some time at The Perfect Pint at the roof top bar.
(got some beer ideas for tailgating) Ate dinner at Gallagher's Steak House (that's checked off of my bucket list-their key lime pie is spectacular) & then saw Miss Saigon. Back to the Perfect Pint for a night cap. Yesterday we decided to do a food walking tour of Hell's kitchen, but it was filled (sorry FDNY) & settled for a similar tour of Greenwich Village followed by a quick walk & paying respects at Ground Zero. Back on the 5:41 train last evening.
Today, back to the City via bus trip for Yanks-Sox.

Nice to leisurely explore parts of the "City that never Sleeps" that aren't on most tourist guides & interact with the locals.
Nice day for your trip Coach, weather was fantastic...I actually was in the firehouse yesterday LOL.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69
Top Bottom