OT: Neil Young + Promise of the Real @ Capitol Theatre 9/26 & 9/27 | The Boneyard

OT: Neil Young + Promise of the Real @ Capitol Theatre 9/26 & 9/27

Curiouser
Reaction Score
Awesome tip. Expensive but love that theatre. Was Jerry"s favorite east coast venue.

Grabbed 2.
Yeah, a friend sent me an e-mail with the heads up and I pulled the trigger on impulse for the same reason. It's going to kill me to jam this in with everything else I have going on at that time--or my wife is--but it will be worth it given the venue, and the fact that it's Neil...

Reaction Score
Yeah, a friend sent me an e-mail with the heads up and I pulled the trigger on impulse for the same reason. It's going to kill me to jam this in with everything else I have going on at that time--or my wife is--but it will be worth it given the venue, and the fact that it's Neil...
I did floor GA. You?

Reaction Score
That place is AWESOME!!! A TON of eating options for before the show...my advice though..take Metro North if at all possible. Parking is downtown Port Chester can be tough enough alone with people going out for dinner...add in a show like this at the Capitol Theater and it's going to be non-existent. Train station is basically across the side street form the Capitol and a block above restaurant row. The Capitol has helped reshape downtown and it's a really cool place to visit!

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
That place is AWESOME!!! A TON of eating options for before the show...my advice though..take Metro North if at all possible. Parking is downtown Port Chester can be tough enough alone with people going out for dinner...add in a show like this at the Capitol Theater and it's going to be non-existent. Train station is basically across the side street form the Capitol and a block above restaurant row. The Capitol has helped reshape downtown and it's a really cool place to visit!
Does it work coming from CT? I tried to figure out the train to the Capitol once and gave up.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
I always do the train for shows there.

But I won't disclose my top food choices in the area...

Curiouser
Reaction Score
Does it work coming from CT? I tried to figure out the train to the Capitol once and gave up.
Yes. You transfer at Greenwich or Stamford. Easy peasy on the way there usually; timing can be dicey on the way back in that you may have to wait longer for transfer.

Reaction Score
Love this venue and go all the time......easy in and out

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Who would have thought Neil Young would still be alive and so many others would be gone?

Reaction Score
I always do the train for shows there.

But I won't disclose my top food choices in the area...
LOL....that's ok...living a short walk (a mile from my door down King St to the train station) from downtown I can tell you there is nothing bad....some GREAT Central and South American restaurants downtown in addition to traditional fare

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom