OT: Need Fantasy Help | The Boneyard

OT: Need Fantasy Help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Do I play Gronk or roll with miller? Gronk is active but the game is at 8:30 and he could be a decpy. Zach miller is taking over for Bennett.....what do i do!?!?!?

Reaction Score
Get Ryan Griffin and choose between him and Gronk at game time. Texans have been using him more and in my opinion He and Miller are a wash. And Griffin is Uconn blood. Good mojo.

sammydabiz

I sport NewBalance sneakers to avoid a narrow path
Reaction Score
Little late to the party but, man that's a tough decision, you're right Gronk possibly being a decoy (concerned bout that) ultimately I would have rolled the dice with Miller

What did ya end up doing?

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
The Pats won't put Gronk on the field if he's not good to go; they've been burned before and treat him with utmost care now. It's just not worth risking injury, given the need for him in the playoffs. If he's active, I doubt he'll be a decoy. And in that case, expect production, especiall without Edelman in the lineup. jmo

YearoftheHusky

Name checks out.
Reaction Score
Miller is going to catch about 5 balls for 85 yards or so and a score. If you think Gronk will beat that, then play Gronk.

Reaction Score
Hahaha I went with Gronk. I thought I'm here in the playoffs because of him so let's roll the dice. Zach had a great game...damn fantasy so stressful sometimes....

How'd everyone do in fantasy this week? Any nail biters still in progress?

Skies17

Casual Fan
Reaction Score
Hahaha I went with Gronk. I thought I'm here in the playoffs because of him so let's roll the dice. Zach had a great game...damn fantasy so stressful sometimes....

How'd everyone do in fantasy this week? Any nail biters still in progress?

Needed a win to get in to the playoffs. Started Dalton and benched Brees ... still have a chance but would've safely won with Brees/no Dalton injury

Reaction Score
I'm versing someone who has Dalton......I would have lost if Dalton played but now have a slight chance.......bye bye Bengals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTSuitsky

Top Bottom