OT: NCAA Pulls 7 Championship Events out of North Carolina | The Boneyard

OT: NCAA Pulls 7 Championship Events out of North Carolina

Status
Not open for further replies.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
I probably should check with the mods to see what words are banned here on the Boneyard before I comment on this :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Reaction Score
But still no action on the fake classes for athletes.
I don't think the NCAA can do anything there as long as the classes were open to other students which they apparently were.

Adesmar123

Can you say UConn? I knew you could!
Reaction Score
I don't think the NCAA can do anything there as long as the classes were open to other students which they apparently were.

They could. They choose not to.
They can do something about bathroom choices, but not about fake classes for athletes? NC Athletic Association.

CTyankee

Proud member of King Geno's Court
Reaction Score
One small step at a time... One large step for mankind. (Paraphrased of course.)

The governor is up for reelection. We'll see how this works out for him and his legislative cohorts in NC.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
One small step at a time... One large step for mankind. (Paraphrased of course.)

The governor is up for reelection. We'll see how this works out for him and his legislative cohorts in NC.

Hopefully we will get his sorry behind outta office... things are looking good so far. As far as the other idiot elephants in Raleigh..... though Im keeping hope alive... its gonna be an uphill climb...... too many voters from the backwater will continue to support them.

Reaction Score

My guess is McCrory is toast, but that will be the extent of it. People will keep voting the way they always have.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TNS

Top Bottom