OT: NCAA Lowers the Boom on Johnny Football | The Boneyard

OT: NCAA Lowers the Boom on Johnny Football

Status
Not open for further replies.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Thought about posting this when it first popped up, but just couldn't bring myself to. smh

Reaction Score
So if they're blowing someone out in the first half of a game he should just sell some autographs at halftime.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Now everyone knows not to sell their autograph

Actually, didn't this prove that it's no big deal, outside of a lot of blown smoke? Isn't that the message here?

Reaction Score
There's something that's bothering me here. Johnny Football signed over 4000 times, and at a rate of 8 a minute (which is high over an extended time) that's 500 minutes or 8 hours of signing minimum. So he did this for free for some memorabilia company because he's a nice guy, salt of the earth for no money? He probably has the cash buried in his back yard, but even though I think it's wrong for the NCAA to make money off him, this whole thing stinks. They are looking to protect some big money matchups this year and A&M somehow intimidated them which I actually admire. We need to hire their lawyers for UCONN because they know how to get stuff done unlike UCONN who seems to like taking it up the.....

Reaction Score
The NCAA likely increased the eyeballs and revenue for that game by suspending him for a half, makes for more drama. Its a farce, but he's untouchable and if they went after him they are ultimately undermining their own system. You can't exploit your own earning power... THATS OURS... for the next 12 games!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NYCVET

Top Bottom