OT: NBA draft | The Boneyard

OT: NBA draft

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Is there a thread yet? I know it's still almost 2 weeks away.

Hard to guess on C's #3. If 1-2 go as expected I would probably prefer Murray over Bender, Hield or Chriss. Dunn is interesting, lots of comparisons to Russ, but lots of PG so would require other trades, which there will be some I'm sure.

In reviewing several mocks good to see Selden is a late 2nd rounder at best. Very unlikable kid. I wonder if Self basically pushed him out knowing he was a favorite to land Jackson? I made the mistake of following Selden on Twitter when UConn recruited him.

Hamilton is only in 1 mock I saw as a late 2nd rounder. Already several threads about his weaknesses, can't shoot, awful defender, lousy handle, etc.

Reaction Score
I think Dunn is the safest pick, but adding another PG to this roster is pointless. Unless they believe they can get something of real value for Smart (doubt anyone is trading for Rozier). Although I think any comparison between Russ and Dunn is ridiculous. Dunn will be 23 in his rookie year, Russ was averaging 24 points a game and had played in two AS games by 23.

I like Chriss or Bender. Would not be opposed to Hield.

Reaction Score
Just read an article that the Sixers really like Hamilton. They have 24 & 26 picks.

I agree on not wanting Hield, I would prefer Murray over him.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
I would take Chriss if I were the Cs. He's the modern day PF who's athletic and stretches the floor. Safer than bender imo.

Reaction Score
Yes, lots of interest in him lately. Many think he has more upside than Ingram. Murray would be a solid pick too.

If C's keep their 5 2nd rounders at least 3 should be to stash assets in Europe, maybe that 7-2 Chinese guy, Thon Maker if he slips, maybe the 'Cuse frosh if he slips, Stone, etc.

I would take Chriss if I were the Cs. He's the modern day PF who's athletic and stretches the floor. Safer than bender imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom