OT: National Donut Day | The Boneyard

OT: National Donut Day

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
Another friendly public service reminder and also a time to rejoice. :)

Friday is National Donut (doughnut) Day. Krispy Kreme, Dunkin D, and Duck Donuts are all offering a free donut at participating restaurants. I'm sure many of your local donut shops will be offering discounts or specials as well. :cool:

So enjoy and partake of 3-5 donuts Friday. You can always hit the gym or the trail on Saturday. ;)

And some say us visitors don't contribute meaningful things to this forum.. :cool:;):confused::p:eek::D:oops::rolleyes:

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
I think today is the last day of National Burger Month.
Sigh. Last day for my double burger with bacon, blue cheese, garlic, red onion, lettuce, tomato and JALAPENO. In fact, to paraphrase Ernie Banks, what a glorious day, let's have two.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
For Triad, National Donut Day is any day that ends in “y.”

Enjoy, my friend! And thanks!

It took me a few seconds to get that :p
Actually my overall donut consumption has gone down this year.... I'm much more selective.. Plus Krispy Kreme hasn't really offered any great speciality kinds this year as opposed to last years bonanza. :(

I think today is the last day of National Burger Month.

Yes sadly it was... But I enjoyed the last day with trip last night to Five Guys. .Hadn't been there in a few years. Double with cheese... Extra mayo... Raw onions.. Tomatoes and lettuce... With a dash of A-1 steak sauce :eek::eek::eek::eek:
@Roger G

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
It took me a few seconds to get that :p
Actually my overall donut consumption has gone down this year.... I'm much more selective.. Plus Krispy Kreme hasn't really offered any great speciality kinds this year as opposed to last years bonanza. :(

Yes sadly it was... But I enjoyed the last day with trip last night to Five Guys. .Hadn't been there in a few years. Double with cheese... Extra mayo... Raw onions.. Tomatoes and lettuce... With a dash of A-1 steak sauce :eek::eek::eek::eek:
@Roger G

(Music beat in background)

Go triad! Go triad! Go triad! Go triad!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44