OT-my daughters team | The Boneyard

OT-my daughters team

Reaction Score
My daughter and her basketball team ended their season on Thursday. This team was finished to pick 8th out of 10 teams. They finished the regular season tied for 2nd. They made it to the semi where they lost by 2 points. The awards for the league were handed out. Becker College received coach of the year and rookie of the year. My daughter and the rookie of the year were named to the 3rd team all NECC. This team is made up of sophomores and freshmans. This league better watch out next year!!

Reaction Score
My daughter and her basketball team ended their season on Thursday. This team was finished to pick 8th out of 10 teams. They finished the regular season tied for 2nd. They made it to the semi where they lost by 2 points. The awards for the league were handed out. Becker College received coach of the year and rookie of the year. My daughter and the rookie of the year were named to the 3rd team all NECC. This team is made up of sophomores and freshmans. This league better watch out next year!!
Congrats to the youngun's ---are you predicting they shall take on this uconn WBB team//...i'd pay to see that!! Wish them luck again next season!!..

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
imagine if they the could get someone over 6' tall... guess they're a scrappy group

Reaction Score
imagine if they the could get someone over 6' tall... guess they're a scrappy group
That would be nice. There is a 5'11 girl coming in. My daughter is the tallest on the team. She holds her own pretty well with the bigs.

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
That would be nice. There is a 5'11 girl coming in. My daughter is the tallest on the team. She holds her own pretty well with the bigs.
I noticed that she is

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom