OT: Munish Sood expected to testify in NCAA hoops case as part of plea. | The Boneyard

OT: Munish Sood expected to testify in NCAA hoops case as part of plea.

Reaction Score
Sood pleads guilty in NCAA corruption case

>>As part of the plea agreement, sources told ESPN on Friday, Sood is expected to testify against the other defendants in at least two of the government's three criminal cases related to college basketball corruption.

Sood and Christian Dawkins, a former AAU director and runner for former NBA agent Andy Miller, formed their own sports management firm in 2017. Sood was accused of arranging at least $22,000 in payments to Evans and also directing payments to Bland and Richardson in exchange for their influence.

Adidas executives James Gatto and Merl Code and Dawkins are scheduled to go on trial in U.S. District Court in New York on Oct. 1.

Former Auburn assistant Chuck Person and former NBA referee Rashan Michel are scheduled for trial on Feb. 4; Bland, Evans, Dawkins and Richardson are scheduled for trial on April 22.<<

Reaction Score
Sood pleads guilty in NCAA corruption case

>>As part of the plea agreement, sources told ESPN on Friday, Sood is expected to testify against the other defendants in at least two of the government's three criminal cases related to college basketball corruption.

Sood and Christian Dawkins, a former AAU director and runner for former NBA agent Andy Miller, formed their own sports management firm in 2017. Sood was accused of arranging at least $22,000 in payments to Evans and also directing payments to Bland and Richardson in exchange for their influence.

Adidas executives James Gatto and Merl Code and Dawkins are scheduled to go on trial in U.S. District Court in New York on Oct. 1.

Former Auburn assistant Chuck Person and former NBA referee Rashan Michel are scheduled for trial on Feb. 4; Bland, Evans, Dawkins and Richardson are scheduled for trial on April 22.<<

It's been awfully quiet about Auburn and their jackass coach is pretty arrogant about the case. Imagine not cooperating with the school when the news came out. He defied their requests for cooperation as I recall. Is it really possible it was all Chuck Person and Pearl is clean? He's never looked clean to me but I just don't like arrogance so maybe I'm prejudiced.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44
Top Bottom