OT - movies: "They died for nothing?" | The Boneyard

OT - movies: "They died for nothing?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I tried to post this in the cesspool thing, but there was some kind of authenticity check or something where the question was: "please enter the first name of the women's b-ball coach". I entered: "Geno" and I got a response back that I needed to enter at least 5 characters and couldn't post it. I tried it again, and put a space in front "geno". Same response....then I tried with a space after "Geno". Same response....then I figured I don't know enough about women's basketball and came back here.

So nothing to do with football but there is another war re-enactment movie out. I have not seen such a movie in a very, very long time and won't be seeing this one either. But if I had a wish, it would be that all the millions and millions of Americans that see this movie, also see this interview, that I came across today - and see it BEFORE they watch the movie.

(also - FWIW: Wahlberg will always be Dirk DIggler's character to me. That was a great, great movie)

Reaction Score
some inspirational words:

I will never quit. I persevere and thrive on adversity. My Nation expects me to be physically harder and mentally stronger than my enemies. If knocked down, I will get back up, every time. I will draw on every remaining ounce of strength to protect my teammates and to accomplish our mission. I am never out of the fight........ In the worst of conditions, the legacy of my teammates steadies my resolve and silently guides my every deed. I will not fail.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mollykate
Top Bottom