OT Montreal Info Anyone | The Boneyard

OT Montreal Info Anyone

Status
Not open for further replies.

cohenzone

Old Member
Reaction Score
We and friends are looking to rent an apartment for a vacation in Montreal but have no idea what locations are best and which are worst for trying to be walkable to most desirable sightseeing and dining. Any suggestions appreciated.

Reaction Score
Downtown near Dominion Square.... there are many side streets..... you will feel like you have the area to yourself..... while you are still in the midst of everything......

Reaction Score
Don't know Montreal well enough to say, but if you have not been to Quebec City -- 2 1/2 miles east of Montreal -- consider at least a day trip. Arguably the most romantic city in North America, it's just gorgeous in the summer.

cohenzone

Old Member
Reaction Score
Don't know Montreal well enough to say, but if you have not been to Quebec City -- 2 1/2 miles east of Montreal -- consider at least a day trip. Arguably the most romantic city in North America, it's just gorgeous in the summer.
Yes I've been there. One of my favorite places in North America. That same trip we were going to go to Montreal but my back went out and I spent two mornings with a chiropractor. Driving on to Montreal was not option.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TNS

Top Bottom