OT McKenzie Milton Injury | The Boneyard

OT McKenzie Milton Injury

Reaction Score
He may never play football again, but I hope he’ll be walking.

Reaction Score
Walking well is one thing; that alone would be awesome. Playing football at all, let alone well may be an entirely different matter at such an early stage. Earn a degree, prepare for a non-gridiron playing career, and hope for the best.

Redding Husky

UConn & SMU alum
Reaction Score
Walking well is one thing; that alone would be awesome. Playing football at all, let alone well may be an entirely different matter at such an early stage. Earn a degree, prepare for a non-gridiron playing career, and hope for the best.
Right. He's already had a football career that 99.99% of all men can only dream of.

Get the degree, get a good job, raise a family.

Reaction Score
That sounds like the injury Robert Edwards of the Patriots had about 20 years ago. He was a rookie RB that made the Pro Bowl. He was playing in an ridiculous beach flag football game the league set up when he shredded virtually every ligament in his knee and also suffered nerve and artery damage. He almost had his lower leg amputated. Amazingly, he made it back to play a few games for the Dolphins several years later. But that was the end of a very promising career. He should be in his 40s now and I hope he can walk normally.

Reaction Score
That sounds like the injury Robert Edwards of the Patriots had about 20 years ago. He was a rookie RB that made the Pro Bowl. He was playing in an ridiculous beach flag football game the league set up when he shredded virtually every ligament in his knee and also suffered nerve and artery damage. He almost had his lower leg amputated. Amazingly, he made it back to play a few games for the Dolphins several years later. But that was the end of a very promising career. He should be in his 40s now and I hope he can walk normally.
Jaylon Smith of Notre Dame has recovered 100% and is playing well in Dallas.

Reaction Score
Jaylon Smith of Notre Dame has recovered 100% and is playing well in Dallas.
Immediately thought of that when I heard this news. Jaylon looks incredible now so hopefully Milton has similar luck on what I’m sure is just an awful recovery process. Really hoping to see the kid come back to great things. He is fun to watch.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom