OT: McGregor Mayweather Press Conferences | The Boneyard

OT: McGregor Mayweather Press Conferences

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
Mcgregor might be the best self promoter.

here is the one in Toronto... I loved it. Mayweather seemed he didn't know what to do or say to Mcgregor. (skipped a majority of the beginning to get to these two)

Reaction Score
Floyd embraces being the heel. That was a fun watch.

Reaction Score
These Mayweather-Mcgregor press conferences are the best ever. After Floyd whips him in boxing, I hope they fight in the octagon so each guy ends up with a win, they deserve it, and we will get more press conference madness.

Reaction Score
I don't think it would really happen, but these guys are so good together that I could see them finding ways to make more money together. Make a tag team for some wwe event for all I care, just give me more lol.

Reaction Score
Also liked Floyd's comeback, "Dana White, we got money, we don't need to wear suits".

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
Floyd was shook. Didn't know how to act or come back. Mcgregor is a different animal

Reaction Score
Mcgregor might be the best self promoter.

here is the one in Toronto... I loved it. Mayweather seemed he didn't know what to do or say to Mcgregor. (skipped a majority of the beginning to get to these two)

Is McGregor any good? What's he known for?

Reaction Score
Yeah but is he a puncher, kicker, quick, hard hitting?

Connor is best known for his kick boxing, but he has a quick and powerful left hook. Even though he isn't known for having knockout power I actually think McGregor is going to land a lucky left and drop Floyd for a KO...you heard it here first

Reaction Score
Floyd was shook. Didn't know how to act or come back. Mcgregor is a different animal
lol, he was letting him work, seemed like him and his whole team are enjoying having another dance partner that can sell a fight. The more McG talks the more PPV buys, everyone involved is loving this.

Reaction Score
lol, he was letting him work, seemed like him and his whole team are enjoying having another dance partner that can sell a fight. The more McG talks the more PPV buys, everyone involved is loving this.
The only way Floyd lets this fight go longer than a few rounds is to try to let it live up the some level of the billing, in case they want to run it back. Can't knock the dude out in the second round and get another paycheck.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
The only way Floyd let's this fight go longer than a few rounds is to try to let it live up the some level of the billing, in case they want to run it back. Can't knock the dude out in the second round and get another paycheck.

AGREE!, I wonder how many fools are willing to pay for this fight. It is a joke just like Dana White. That's why i have not watched boxing in 15 to 20 years.

Reaction Score
Connor is best known for his kick boxing, but he has a quick and powerful left hook. Even though he isn't known for having knockout power I actually think McGregor is going to land a lucky left and drop Floyd for a KO...you heard it here first

Some of the best pound for pound guys of the last 20 years couldn't land a good shot on Floyd. Mosley landed one or two and he couldn't knock him down.

Canelo and Marquez could never even sniff Mayweather. I just re-watched both of those last night and Money was Master Class. He put on a clinic.

If those guys didn't stand a chance, what makes you think an MMA fighter will?

Reaction Score

It's pretty obvious these dudes are enjoying the hell out of this and any animosity is purely for show.

Reaction Score
Some of the best pound for pound guys of the last 20 years couldn't land a good shot on Floyd. Mosley landed one or two and he couldn't knock him down.

Canelo and Marquez could never even sniff Mayweather. I just re-watched both of those last night and Money was Master Class. He put on a clinic.

If those guys didn't stand a chance, what makes you think an MMA fighter will?

doesnt even matter, there is so much money involved, i dont think anyone thinks its gonna be a good fight, it doesnt need to be

Reaction Score
doesnt even matter, there is so much money involved, i dont think anyone thinks its gonna be a good fight, it doesnt need to be

I agree. I'm pretty sure they are friends and laughing about why anyone takes this seriously. How can McGregor hate Floyd when he is going to make 10x in this fight than hes made in his entire career?

I'm just saying, that there are actually people out there who think McGregor can knock him out/or win the fight and I think that is just nuts.

Reaction Score
AGREE!, I wonder how many fools are willing to pay for this fight. It is a joke just like Dana White. That's why i have not watched boxing in 15 to 20 years.
It will break every PPV record ever. It's a spectacle.

Reaction Score
Was that Mayweather's young daughter standing next to him? Wow. She should not be there to witness all the cursing, bravado, name calling and attacks without an adult mind to process it as fake entertainment.

Reaction Score
Dumbest thing I've ever seen in sports. I know why they do these things but do people actually fall for these things and then get interested in the fight?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hipline

Top Bottom