OT - Maryland is Favored in the Big 10 | The Boneyard

OT - Maryland is Favored in the Big 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
I think that OSU is the only other contender.

Interestingly, the Terps have dominated the Big 10, and the Irish have dominated the ACC.

HuskyFan1125

"Dont be the same, be better"
Reaction Score
Hmmmm. This surprises me a bit. I expect a race between Maryland and Ohio State.

Will be some great games in B1G this year.

SCGamecock

Carolina Sandlapper
Reaction Score
Will be a fun race in the Big 10 and the ACC...

SC was unanimous in the SEC, but I think that race will be much closer than expected with SC eventually winning.

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
I would have gone with OSU as they are the more experienced team and have the best player in Kelsey Mitchell. Maryland has 5 Freshmen coming in and although talented will take a while to jell.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
I would have gone with OSU as they are the more experienced team and have the best player in Kelsey Mitchell. Maryland has 5 Freshmen coming in and although talented will take a while to jell.

It's call playing it safe and who is paying attention to the BigT anyway. Look at last year's numbers and fire away.

SCGamecock

Carolina Sandlapper
Reaction Score

I agree with this. Maryland has a ridiculous amount of talent in their sophomore and freshmen classes, so much so that they essentially took a break from recruiting this year.. They will be a force in the coming years though.

Ohio State is stacked from top to bottom. Their roster screams Final Four to me. In fact, I would be mildly surprised if they didn't make it.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
SWK and Brianna Jones are quite good. And experienced.

Reaction Score

Integrating 3 transfers and 3 freshman will be tough for tOSU we'll just have to see which coach pulls it off

Reaction Score
As I said in another thread, with the group of kids she has in the last few recruiting classes Coach Frese must seriously contend for a National Championship or two over the next four to six years if she wants to reach the level of an elite WCBB coach. It will likely not be this year though with the number of freshmen she has on the roster.

Reaction Score
Right now I have:
1. Geno
2. Muffet
3. Tara
4. Mulkey
5. Brenda
6. Staley (moving up)

I think Brenda has an excellent chance to win it all this season but Maryland will have to have good years from their sophomore class and good health to SWK, Brionna Jones and Destiny Slocum.

Nuyoika

Destroyer of Baked Goods
Reaction Score
I am a huge SWK fan. Love her play. All of the tOSU vs Maryland games were good last year I expect the same this year.

Reaction Score
Right now I have:
1. Geno
2. Muffet
3. Tara
4. Mulkey
5. Brenda
6. Staley (moving up)

I think Brenda has an excellent chance to win it all this season but Maryland will have to have good years from their sophomore class and good health to SWK, Brionna Jones and Destiny Slocum.
IMO Brionna Jones is the best big in country!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TNS

Top Bottom