OT: Marvin Bagley Jr | The Boneyard

OT: Marvin Bagley Jr

Reaction Score
Has anyone watched him at all?

He looks like the best player to come to the league since 'Bron

He's basically a lock for UK, of course

C's might miss by a year and no real way to manage this

Reaction Score
USC is killing it on the recruiting trail for 2018. Metu will graduate in three years and go pro. It will be very interesting to see if USC can land him.

Reaction Score
Kid has been on the radar forever. I think we offered him in like 8th grade, along with everyone else. I feel like he is probably the most can't miss kid in HS since Greg Oden (who was eventually a miss). Maybe Wiggins? He didn't live up to his unreal hype but he was up there. Bagley looks to be the prototype 5 in the modern NBA. Rim protection, rebounding, switching, shooting and post moves. Unreal.

Reaction Score
I posted this article from a couple weeks ago in another thread.

Everything you need to know about the 2018 ESPN 100

Bagley is a once-in-a-lifetime talent. With strong athletic ability, scoring skills and a game that continues to show improvement, he will not be relinquishing the top spot anytime soon.

The 2017 NBA draft could be one of the best in a long time and could have the most one-and-done picks since the inception of the rule in 2005. Even with top talents like Markelle Fultz, Lonzo Ball, Josh Jackson, Jayson Tatum and others, Bagley would go before all of them. Bagley is the best pro prospect in the past 10 years. The NBA looks hard at position size combined with athletic ability, measurables, scoring skills and basketball knowledge. Bagley's game has a maturity with high-end results as he flirts with a triple-double on some nights. He will be the top pick in the 2019 NBA draft if he continues to do his job.

Reaction Score
He's from Gavin Edwards hometown so we'll probably get him. We'll probably get Bol Bol as well because his dad always lived in Connecticut.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HungreHu5ky

Top Bottom