OT: Manziel Booted From The CFL | The Boneyard

OT: Manziel Booted From The CFL

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
"I want to thank Coach Sherman, my teammates, and the CFL fans. My time there reestablished my love for the game of football and the work that goes into it. I look forward to exploring new options within the United States."

Johnny Manziel issues statement after being barred from playing in CFL

"The conditions for his employment in the CFL were outlined in the agreement reached between commissioner Randy Ambrosie and Manziel in December 2017. The details have never been released by the league, but Manziel told USA Today last summer that the conditions include mandatory doctor visits and Lithium tests each month and weekly therapist visits.

The CFL did not announce which provisions of the agreement had been broken, and Manziel’s agent Erik Burkhardt did not respond to requests for comment."

CFL orders Alouettes to release Johnny Manziel after agreement violated

Addiction and manic depression and pressure. A dangerous cocktail. Very sad situation. As far as sports' teams hiring him, when is enough enough.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
"

Addiction and manic depression and pressure. A dangerous cocktail. Very sad situation. As far as sports' teams hiring him, when is enough enough.

I would say, lazy and entitled were on the top of his list.

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
I'm not the first to observe this, but to a certain extent, Manziel actually got kicked out Canada. If you are told to permanently leave your job in nice guy Canada, where in the Western hemisphere will they tolerate you on your job?

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
I'm not the first to observe this, but to a certain extent, Manziel actually got kicked out Canada. If you are told to permanently leave your job in nice guy Canada, where in the Western hemisphere will they tolerate you on your job?

Your right, our friends to north have a sensible immigration policy and if you are unemployed and unstable they want you out. A sad example being:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom