OT - Louisville Commit Arrested for Allegedly Impregnating Cousin | The Boneyard

OT - Louisville Commit Arrested for Allegedly Impregnating Cousin

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRest

Horrible
Reaction Score
I'm sure Petrino will know what to do in this situation. Enjoy the urban hillbillies, Tobacco Road.

Reaction Score
Give them credit. Ville went all in as far as not even pretending to be an institution of higher learning anymore. These are the risks they take. I'm sure Jurich and the school prez knew this kind of stuff was possible and was a risk worth taking. I doubt they are too bothered by this kind of stuff now that they'll be getting all that ACC money.

Reaction Score
Welcome to Kentucky...

cousin.png

huskypantz

All posts from this user are AI-generated
Reaction Score
What's the chance he had an offer from WVU?

By the way, there are some great comments in the article. Worth a skim.

RedSoloCup

2 golf tournaments...
Reaction Score
Not to piss on the parade, but I can't see reveling in someone else's misery.

We haven't exactly missed out on recruits with unsavory discovery.

Reaction Score
What else would you expect from anything associated with the state of Kentucky!?

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
Ah yes, good ol' LCC. I don't think that cardinals (the actual bird) would stoop this low.

Reaction Score
I read that while eating lunch, needless to say, I did not finish. Parts of upstate NY can compete with West Virginia and the Apps.
The guy who assaulted the cows works and lives in Farmington. Does that make central Connecticut full of cow duck*ers?

uconnbill

A Half full kind of guy
Reaction Score
It just happened...Really I never understood that.

He had a ton of offers. Just not a smart thing to do.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Reporter: So what was your reaction when you saw the video?
Farmer: I was shocked, just shocked when I saw the video.
Reporter: Shocked that someone would have relations with a cow?
Farmer: Well, no but he sure picked an ugly one.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
The guy who assaulted the cows works and lives in Farmington. Does that make central Connecticut full of cow f* *ers?

Well, can't speak for Central CT; but, in Storrs, there were legends about Cow Tipping, although I never met anyone who actually did it...

Reaction Score
What else would you expect from anything associated with the state of Kentucky!?

Fl. Not Kentucky. That where the cousins are from. However coach P probably sees nothing wrong with what is going on. He has no moral character based on his own personal life.

Reaction Score
I'm sure Petrino will know what to do in this situation. Enjoy the urban hillbillies, Tobacco Road.

This case is probably simple. Just pull the scholarship. But what about discipline in general?

This is why hiring a Petrino is a bad idea. How in the hell can he handle a disciplinary situation? How does UofL defend against a Gloria Allred? There is so much trouble available for athletes at any University. The people dispensing justice need the perceptual high ground; terrain UofL has seemingly abandoned. I hope Jurich has a big reserve for legal fees because the first time a FB player is accused of something even remotely sexual, Allred, or an Allred type, will be screaming, "What did you expect, look who you hired as their leader?"

Not to get all serious or nuttin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mollykate