OT: London trip help | The Boneyard

OT: London trip help

Reaction Score
Just looking for recommendations on day trips and restaurants. I'm open to any price range and type of food. Thanks!

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
Yelp works just fine in London. I had decent pizza on the Riverwalk near the Tate on the Southside of the Thames.
There are a bunch of restaurants in the west end/Leicester Sq area. All types and price ranges.

If you're new to London, I recommend the free walking tour by Sandeman. Just pass on the after tour pub lunch, you can do better on your own.

Reaction Score
Just looking for recommendations on day trips and restaurants. I'm open to any price range and type of food. Thanks!
Somethigng you may not have considered, depending on your interests, I really enjoyed the Ripper tour. Starts near the Tower, evening usually 6 PM of so. They walk you through Whitechapel to the various sites of the slayings. They tell the tale and usually end up for drinks at Ten Bells. Not for everyone. But a nice walk, an interesting story with a beer waiting at the end.

Reaction Score
I will definitely look into these options.

QUOTE="SubbaBub, post: 2126989, member: 523"]Yelp works just fine in London. I had decent pizza on the Riverwalk near the Tate on the Southside of the Thames.
There are a bunch of restaurants in the west end/Leicester Sq area. All types and price ranges.

If you're new to London, I recommend the free walking tour by Sandeman. Just pass on the after tour pub lunch, you can do better on your own.[/QUOTE]

Reaction Score
Nope i didn't

QUOTE="Devland, post: 2126965, member: 394"]Did you win a trip on Pig in a Poke?[/QUOTE]

Reaction Score
Sounds very interesting will look this up.

Somethigng you may not have considered, depending on your interests, I really enjoyed the Ripper tour. Starts near the Tower, evening usually 6 PM of so. They walk you through Whitechapel to the various sites of the slayings. They tell the tale and usually end up for drinks at Ten Bells. Not for everyone. But a nice walk, an interesting story with a beer waiting at the end.

huskypantz

All posts from this user are AI-generated
Reaction Score
There are several Boneyard threads on London available via the search function - there's a lot of good insight, I used this board for the same a few years back.

Reaction Score
There are several Boneyard threads on London available via the search function - there's a lot of good insight, I used this board for the same a few years back.

That didn't cross my mind great idea. I will search past post now.

Reaction Score
British cuisine sucks! But there are A LOT of good and Expensive restaurants in London, try the Phonetician, awesome Lebanese food. There's a Greek restaurant that Richard Branson frequents, we saw him there once, forgot the name though. Don't get an English breakfast, I guess if you want to say you've tried it, fine.

Have fun.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NewErA

Top Bottom