OT: Len Ceglarski Is Gone | The Boneyard

OT: Len Ceglarski Is Gone

Reaction Score
Loved Len Ceglarski when he was at Clarkson. Back in the day Clarkson had a requirement to take either Physical Education or ROTC for one credit in each of your first four semesters. None of the coaches were exempt from delivering the occasional lecture or babysitting the actual gym classes. Guys in varsity sports were exempt during their seasons. I never got anything less than an A from Len.

I did have one run-in with him though. At the end of my sophomore year I had gone to Tuckerman Ravine in May for a weekend of earned turns and general college level drinking and debauchery. On Sunday coming over the lip of the ravine where it was extremely steep, I somehow managed to cut my leg pretty good with a ski edge. Don't remember how exactly. What I do remember is that on Monday, we were out on the field at Clarkson playing some sport and Lenny sees me standing on the sideline and says in his gruff voice, "Tuthill, why aren't you playing?" I replied that I had cut my leg over the weekend skiing at Tucks and didn't want to shower with it like that. He told me to pull the bandage off so he could see it. When he saw it he goes, "Get your ass out there Tuthill!!" Hahaha. I thought I had the perfect excuse, but no. I still got an A from him.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69
Top Bottom