OT: Lebron's T | The Boneyard

OT: Lebron's T

Status
Not open for further replies.

RichZ

Fort the ead!
Reaction Score
So King James dunks over some hapless Knick who rides him out of bounds. He frees himself from the contact and "stares" as him as he heads back up court. To me it looks more like a glance than a stare down, but whichever you call it, is there any universe in which that justifies a T for taunting? I'm not a particularly big James fan, but reading and watching this, I got the exact same vibe that I got last week reading about the college kids who needed counseling because they felt abused when someone wrote "Vote for Trump" on the wall with chalk.

Reaction Score
Being a Knick fan I felt King James should have gotten a T for just abusing my hapless team. He taunted them all game with his fancy smancy assists, rebounds, and baskets. He didn't need to have a triple double. He was just rubbing in.

Reaction Score
Being a Knick fan I felt King James should have gotten a T for just abusing my hapless team. He taunted them all game with his fancy smancy assists, rebounds, and baskets. He didn't need to have a triple double. He was just rubbing in.
Considering King James is trying to steal Bey from Hova I have no sympathy.
Life is full of micro-aggressions.
Three great posts. Thanks for the early morning giggles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DyNASTY#3

Top Bottom