OT LeBron to UConn | The Boneyard

OT LeBron to UConn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Now that's a smart way to get yourself into college.

Reaction Score
I actually thought the same thing and had looked up the clip. Kramer's idea was that the customer did ALL of the work including kneading/tossing dough, toppings, and oven work. This is a bit different but still something that Kramerica Industries may have backed.

It's like his restaurant following protocol, because I doubt it would be legal to have people getting their "hands in the dough" so to speak

"your hands were in the dough?"
"No I didn't make these bagels... yeah they're day olds... the homeless wont even touch em. We try to fool em by putting a few fresh ones on top, but they dig... they test"

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score
I actually thought the same thing and had looked up the clip. Kramer's idea was that the customer did ALL of the work including kneading/tossing dough, toppings, and oven work. This is a bit different but still something that Kramerica Industries may have backed.
"You know, Boog, if you had told me twenty-five years ago that some day I'd be standing here about to solve the world's energy problems, I would've said you were crazy. Now let's push this giant ball of oil out this window."

BUConn10

Artist formerly known as BUHusky10
Reaction Score
What a horsesxxt title

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads