OT: Least Favorite Pass Time | The Boneyard

OT: Least Favorite Pass Time

Status
Not open for further replies.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
I'm enduring mine right now: waiting for a plumber who is 2 hours late for an 8-10 hour job! So, if I seem more than my usual snarky self Head bang

So, what's yours?

alexrgct

RIP, Alex
Reaction Score
Message boards for a favorite sorts team or club. Obviously.

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
Waiting in a long line (anywhere) that's not moving, and the customer service people/reps on the other side of the counter are oblivious to the situation, and won't call for additional service personnel to help relieve the backup. :mad:

Reaction Score
johnnyc, I'm with you. How can all the newbie quarterbacks throw fewer interceptions than Eli? I don't understand it. When he's in the playoffs, he's phenomenal. During the season he's good. Now we just need to make the playoffs. We'll see, but I wouldn't want to bet on it.

Reaction Score
Waiting in a long line (anywhere) that's not moving, and the customer service people/reps on the other side of the counter are oblivious to the situation, and won't call for additional service personnel to help relieve the backup. :mad:
r\
You'd have died an early death--had you lived in Puerto Rico when I did. Electric (to enable it) sign up could take 2 days or more. Anything with the PR govt--(nothing in English (a US commonwealth like Mass.) takes multiple days. Pre omni present Cells--my home Telephone was out (as was 3 neighborhoods) for over 6 month--I moved to get phone service. I brought a Sailboat with me and it took a week to get it --out of government red tape hock. I eventually learned what the palm meant.

Reaction Score
johnnyc, I'm with you. How can all the newbie quarterbacks throw fewer interceptions than Eli? I don't understand it. When he's in the playoffs, he's phenomenal. During the season he's good. Now we just need to make the playoffs. We'll see, but I wouldn't want to bet on it.

If the Giant ownership would give him protection he might actually have time to scan the field like other QB's. Instead the Giants put 5 sieves on the line who I suspect are not only being coached to close their eyes when attempting to block someone but also to play with 10 pound weights in their shoes. :rolleyes:

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
standing in line behind old men digging in the pockets looking for exact change to give to the cashier

counting-change-10331268.jpg

wire chief

Testmeister
Reaction Score
Waiting for my bladder to fully empty so I can return to bed, thereby extending (hopefully) the time until my next pop-up.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
People who wait until the last minute to fill out their check, completely.

If they are frail, little old ladies I try to think it's charming that they are out and about at all. Try that?

Aluminny69

Old Timer
Reaction Score
Waiting for my bladder to fully empty so I can return to bed, thereby extending (hopefully) the time until my next pop-up.

Perhaps you need prostate surgery?

Kibitzer

Sky Soldier
Reaction Score
A pastime is, by definition, an activity unrelated to work, that a person does for enjoyment. ;)

My least favorite pastime (i.e. method to, um, pass time)? Easy: feigning joviality annually from April to November -- the accursed off-season of our UConn Huakies.:(

Conversely, my favorite pastime? The season! November to April here on the Boneyard!:)

Last edited:

Bliss

Mizzou Ballyhoo
Reaction Score
standing in line behind old men digging in the pockets looking for exact change to give to the cashier

Men? I've waited for countless women to do this but never a guy. And then they act like they should be congratulated for having exact change.
counting-change-10331268.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TNS