OT: Larry Davis (Cincinnati) | The Boneyard

OT: Larry Davis (Cincinnati)

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Not there is anything right with this whatsoever, but I initially did a serious double take when the court doc stated:

the defendant knowingly committed a simple assault against (victim’s initial’s) who had attained the age of 16

Victim is 23 ftr.

Reaction Score
Ex-UC assistant basketball coach to plead to misdemeanor assault

At the time of the alleged incident, the victim did not know the identity of the man sitting next to her on the plane, he said. Then someone told them to look on UC’s website.

“The disturbing part of it is after he exited the plane he changed clothes and tried to hide in one of the shops in the Charlotte airport. When the police found him and asked him what his name was, he gave them an alias name but when they went back to the manifest that name was not on that flight.”

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Ex-UC assistant basketball coach to plead to misdemeanor assault

At the time of the alleged incident, the victim did not know the identity of the man sitting next to her on the plane, he said. Then someone told them to look on UC’s website.

“The disturbing part of it is after he exited the plane he changed clothes and tried to hide in one of the shops in the Charlotte airport. When the police found him and asked him what his name was, he gave them an alias name but when they went back to the manifest that name was not on that flight.”

What the hell is wrong with people?

Reaction Score
Not there is anything right with this whatsoever, but I initially did a serious double take when the court doc stated:

the defendant knowingly committed a simple assault against (victim’s initial’s) who had attained the age of 16.

Victim is 23 ftr.

Saw that too. The court probably was trying to make sure no one thought he was REALLY a pervert.

Reaction Score
Who is Cronin going to whip on the bench when things go wrong now?

Davis was like the stooge who got the heat whenever anything went wrong:
Stupid foul? Swear at Davis.
Trapped at half court? Berate Davis.
Miss a key foul shot? Stare Davis down while yelling some obscenity.

Cronin may be so out of sorts Cincinnati might finish last in the league. Forgot about USF for a minute there.

RipCity

Absolute Savage
Reaction Score
Who is Cronin going to whip on the bench when things go wrong now?

Davis was like the stooge who got the heat whenever anything went wrong:
Stupid foul? Swear at Davis.
Trapped at half court? Berate Davis.
Miss a key foul shot? Stare Davis down while yelling some obscenity.

Cronin may be so out of sorts Cincinnati might finish last in the league. Forgot about USF for a minute there.
What? I don’t think that’s how it was. He probably just didn’t want to scream at his players all game every game.

kobe

Power Conference Enjoyer (Big 12)
Reaction Score
so this incident happened in Sept 17 and he was kept on for an entire season and even given a raise while there were pending allegations against him? can we please fire mick for this? please? please? please?

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score

the defendant knowingly committed a simple assault against (victim’s initial’s) who had attained the age of 16.

Victim is 23 ftr.
I'd guess that additional charges would be applicable if the victim had not attained the age of 16.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
so this incident happened in Sept 17 and he was kept on for an entire season and even given a raise while there were pending allegations against him? can we please fire mick for this? please? please? please?
You are writing this in the wrong place Univ. of Cinci AD - contact us

the Q

Yowie Wowie. We’re gonna have so much fun here
Reaction Score

Victim is 23 ftr.

Are you sure they weren’t...32?

Tommyboy

a lot of people go to college for seven years
Reaction Score
Are you sure they weren’t...32?

caine.gif

RichZ

Fort the ead!
Reaction Score
"The school has not explained why it chose to say that Davis had retired when he had actually resigned. "

Retired? So he could collect his pension?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom