OT: Laremy Tunsil

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score

BUHusky

The original. Accept no substitutes.
Reaction Score
Crazy night for him.

His twitter was hacked and someone posted a 2 year old video of him taking a bong hit in a gas mask.

Then he slipped to 13th after being considered the #1 overall when the Titans still had the first pick .

Then his Instagram account was hacked showing private messages to an Ole Miss coach asking for favors like paying mom's electricity bill.

And then his agent releases this statement blaming Silicon Valley:

L. O. L. (at the agent)

Reaction Score
He should be firing his agent, unless the agent is some sort of genius and posted that with the sole intention of taking the heat instead of his client.

TRest

Horrible
Reaction Score
That agent statement is either fake or he has a future career running a presidential campaign. And that's good hustle by Tunsil with the gas mask.

Reaction Score

There is a recent post to his instagram (I don't know if it's still there) of texts of him asking a coach for money.

Edit: Missed that you already posted this in one of your links tcf.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Lol the agent statement is fake, as for the hacks, he owes someone an asswhooping.

Reaction Score
Someone must really hate him to try to plot this. Sad thing is its going to be someone close like family or ex girlfriend.

polycom

I heard a beep, who just joined?
Reaction Score
This will happen to a presidential candidate by the time we millennials are running for office. If people think this election is crazy I can't imagine what elections when peoples entire past has been recorded since they were 16 years old.

Reaction Score
Yes, but you don't want to waste a pick on the next Johnny Football

I can't believe a college athlete would ever smoke drugs! He definitely won't fit in an NFL locker room.

Reaction Score
I respect the kid for fessing up (even though he got caught, but did have a mask). He ain't running from this either dealing with it head on. This will haunt him for a very very long time.

Anyways it's commendable in how he has handling adversity including these attacks. Miami may have picked a winner.

Reaction Score
I can't believe a college athlete would ever smoke drugs! He definitely won't fit in an NFL locker room.

Do you want to sign off on a multimillion dollar contract to get the next Josh Gordon or Johnny Manziel? If this stuff popped all the way to the surface in an instant, what else is out there that a team doesn't know about while they're on the draft clock?

Reaction Score
Do you want to sign off on a multimillion dollar contract to get the next Josh Gordon or Johnny Manziel? If this stuff popped all the way to the surface in an instant, what else is out there that a team doesn't know about while they're on the draft clock?
Tyrann Mathieu worked out so poorly too...I agree that it's risky but Tunsil is a major talent. The IG leak that came after he was picked is WAY worse in my eyes.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Someone must really hate him to try to plot this. Sad thing is its going to be someone close like family or ex girlfriend.

Step dad is a likely culprit. He and Tunsil had dual assault charges against each other dropped last year.

He's just dropped another lawsuit on tunsil's head too.

Reaction Score
I respect the kid for fessing up (even though he got caught, but did have a mask). He ain't running from this either dealing with it head on. This will haunt him for a very very long time.

Anyways it's commendable in how he has handling adversity including these attacks. Miami may have picked a winner.

He takes the mask off at the end of the video. It is clearly him, he had no choice but to admit it.

That said, it was smoking weed 2 years ago. The texts about getting money are a much bigger deal. Neither would have stopped me from drafting him.

Reaction Score
Tyrann Mathieu worked out so poorly too...I agree that it's risky but Tunsil is a major talent. The IG leak that came after he was picked is WAY worse in my eyes.

He was a 3rd round pick. Not a top 10 pick. He signed a contract for 405,000 his rookie season. Not as much risk there. Night and day.

Reaction Score
He was a 3rd round pick. Not a top 10 pick. He signed a contract for 405,000 his rookie season. Not as much risk there. Night and day.
He should have been a first round pick but teams were scared off due to his history. Now he is one of the best safeties in the league. People don't seem to understand that ~50% of guys in the league smoke.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TNS

Top Bottom