OT: Kristaps hurt bad | The Boneyard

OT: Kristaps hurt bad

Reaction Score

Looks like an ACL to me. I'm no Knicks fan, but... dammit.

EDIT: Just realized this might get Kemba to the ASG. Still sad.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
We can’t have nice things.

Reaction Score
Maybe:

Still could be an ACL. I'm no doctor but I've seen people walk after an ACL tear twice unsupported. Was clumsy but they did it.

Had to rhink a guy that skinny and tall was due for an injury. He's just not a sturdy looking dude

UCweCONN

Former Poster
Reaction Score
He's had lingering knee pain. He could have had a small tear and it just went.

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score
Still could be an ACL. I'm no doctor but I've seen people walk after an ACL tear twice unsupported. Was clumsy but they did it.

Had to rhink a guy that skinny and tall was due for an injury. He's just not a sturdy looking dude

I completely ruptured my ACL and walked away after the initial shock and played a gig that night on my feet all night. And I’m not an athlete, I’m a fat ass. It’s Definitely doable to walk for many .

By the next morning though the internal bleeding from the rupture and resulting swelling rendered my leg at 3 times the size of normal and completely immobile. But tgat was 14 hours later. In the immediate aftermath I was able to walk.

Dove

Part of the 2%, but 100% wood.
Reaction Score
If Kristaps is hurt and misses rest of season I think he would be okay with that.

Reaction Score
If Kristaps is hurt and misses rest of season I think he would be okay with that.

Yup shut him down, begin the tank, bring him back healthy with a good rookie talent.

Reaction Score
Kemba to ASG PLEASE

This is not how I wanna see Kemba in the ASG.
Na. Theyll pick Simmons... I realized the NBA hated Kemba after they picked f’in GORAN DRAGIC...

But realistically, he has identical numbers to last year give or take like .6 points to last years asg selection with IMO a worse team. I dont get it.

Reaction Score
After this injury, today's trade of Hernangomez to the Hornets makes even less sense. Two 2nd rounders and a trade exception for a pretty good young center? I think the Knicks handled Hernangomez very poorly this season.

Reaction Score
After this injury, today's trade of Hernangomez to the Hornets makes even less sense. Two 2nd rounders and a trade exception for a pretty good young center? I think the Knicks handled Hernangomez very poorly this season.
As a Knick fan Hernangomez’ upside is overstated. He’s a big who cant defend and can’t shoot. He’s not going to get much better. He’ll be an afterthought in a couple of years

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom