OT Knicks draft | The Boneyard

OT Knicks draft

Reaction Score
They have 7 44 and 57 if thing stay mathematically on course

Im EXTREMELY high on John Issacs Id take him at 4 let alone 7 but I think there is a good chance hes there. We had to win that last game against Philly which drove us from 6-7 after coin flip. At 6 I think there is a 90% chance that either tatum or Issac will be there but a 100% chance Minny takes 1 of them.

pick 44 Im hoping we can move it up to 32-34 and take Frank Jackson from Duke if he stays in if not Josh Hart and lastly I like Derrick White at 57 and if hes not there Deonte burton.

Reaction Score
Dennis smith or ntilikina, whoever is available give them the reigns. Wouldn't be shocked if Phil does something crazy and trades kp for the nets pick. If that were to happen then fultz , and Zach Collins/markkanen with their own pick.

Reaction Score
Dennis smith or ntilikina, whoever is available give them the reigns. Wouldn't be shocked if Phil does something crazy and trades kp for the nets pick. If that were to happen then fultz , and Zach Collins/markkanen with their own pick.
That'd be a steal

Reaction Score
If the knicks trafeal KP I would be done with them. He is their biggest player since ewing. I don't count #7 as he hasn't done anything since coming to ny. KP has the potential to be one of the best knicks of all time. Ob top ofnit, he is a good kid who does and days the right things. If phil trades him there is no chance I would ever root for the knicks again.

JonnyRI

The files are in the computer
Reaction Score
Ahh. The knicks. At least all UConn fans have something to remind them it could be worse. Way worse. Thanks Phil!

Reaction Score
If the knicks trafeal KP I would be done with them. He is their biggest player since ewing. I don't count #7 as he hasn't done anything since coming to ny. KP has the potential to be one of the best knicks of all time. Ob top ofnit, he is a good kid who does and days the right things. If phil trades him there is no chance I would ever root for the knicks again.
If they could get the #1 pick for KP, I'd hope they wouldn't think about it for a second. Fultz has the potential to be a day 1 all star.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score

You mean the nets pick that the Celtics have the rights to swap? That would be the dumbest move in the history.

Unless I'm reading the situation incorrectly...

Reaction Score
You mean the nets pick that the Celtics have the rights to swap? That would be the dumbest move in the history.

Unless I'm reading the situation incorrectly...
I don't think Phil would want to do that to the Knicks fan base, but porzingis probably fits better on Boston than another guard.

Reaction Score
I don't think Phil would want to do that to the Knicks fan base, but porzingis probably fits better on Boston than another guard.
If I'm Boston I'd do that in a second. Zingod pretty much covers there two biggest needs in rebounding and also can play on the wing or in the post. Plus they have the Nets pick in 2018 too. If they're offered (they won't be) Zing, and the 7th pick for the number 1, hell yeah they should take it.

Reaction Score
Honestly that would not be that crazy if they got Fultz and a KP type player

As a C's fan I want Fultz and if we don't have #1 or 2 (warming to Ball a little) then maybe trade down and Tatum or Issac

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
Ahh. The knicks. At least all UConn fans have something to remind them it could be worse. Way worse. Thanks Phil!

At least the Knicks are in a good league.

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
There is some scuttlebutt suggesting a potential of KP to Boston, but I think that's just because KP skipped his exit meeting.

Boston would have to be interested. Nets '17 + a player or two (Smart/Crowder/Brown/Bradley). I wouldn't do that if I were the Knicks but it's not crazy if the Celts win the lottery.

Fultz might be a stud but KP is a stud.

Reaction Score
My Knicks big board. Lots of PG and SF which are the team's two needs.

1) Fultz
2) Jackson
3) Ball
4) Issac
5) Smith
6) Tatum
7) Monk

intlzncster

Reaction Score
If I'm Boston I'd do that in a second. Zingod pretty much covers there two biggest needs in rebounding and also can play on the wing or in the post. Plus they have the Nets pick in 2018 too. If they're offered (they won't be) Zing, and the 7th pick for the number 1, hell yeah they should take it.

I'd take Porzingis for the Number 1 straight up in an instant.

Last edited:

intlzncster

Reaction Score
I read your post wrong. Thought you said you would trade Prozingis for the #1 straight up.

The other guy mentioned Porzingis + #7 for the #1....and I was like, "what?....I'd do zingis for just the #1 in a minute". I mean, KP is certified. Can you imagine him playing on a good team?

the Q

Yowie Wowie. We’re gonna have so much fun here
Reaction Score
There is some scuttlebutt suggesting a potential of KP to Boston, but I think that's just because KP skipped his exit meeting.

Boston would have to be interested. Nets '17 + a player or two (Smart/Crowder/Brown/Bradley). I wouldn't do that if I were the Knicks but it's not crazy if the Celts win the lottery.

Fultz might be a stud but KP is a stud.

Boston has a few other 1sts including Memphis and LAC that they could use to sweeten the deal as well.

boston could also take a semi bad contract if need be. Tons of cap room.

the Q

Reaction Score
My Knicks big board. Lots of PG and SF which are the team's two needs.

1) Fultz
2) Jackson
3) Ball
4) Issac
5) Smith
6) Tatum
7) Monk

I like the idea of playing KP and Collins together.

Reaction Score
If we get #1 taking Fultz, easy

Beyond that everything on the table

I read your post wrong. Thought you said you would trade Prozingis for the #1 straight up.

Reaction Score
The other guy mentioned Porzingis + #7 for the #1....and I was like, "what?....I'd do zingis for just the #1 in a minute". I mean, KP is certified. Can you imagine him playing on a good team?
KP is a unicorn, Knicks have no clue how to use him and he's still already pretty awesome. There is basically only a few people you would think of trading that kind of player for.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
I'd take Porzingis for the Number 1 straight up in an instant.
I'm a huge Cs fan but I don't share the same intensity of interest with KP
Yeah he's good - real good at times - but the C's need a junkyard dog big
But if they went in the KP direction I wouldn't cry

the Q

Reaction Score
I'm a huge Cs fan but I don't share the same intensity of interest with KP
Yeah he's good - real good at times - but the C's need a junkyard dog big
But if they went in the KP direction I wouldn't cry

KP and Horford provide them with a lot of flexibility.

Trade back into round 1 to get Bam and you got something interesting brewing.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom