OT: Kendric Price shot to death | The Boneyard

OT: Kendric Price shot to death

Reaction Score
For those who have been around here a long time, UConn was recruiting him about 15 years ago and I went to his high school and interviewed him after a game for an article on the Boneyard. I think we were on the Rivals network at that time. He was a really nice kid and his mother was all about academics and wanted him to be a lawyer. She had him go to a prep school in Cambridge called BB&N and I remember him telling me it was difficult to leave his neighborhood and go to a mostly white school. He ended up going to Michigan. Well apparently he was shot to death early Saturday morning in Dorchester. He was an assistant coach for UMass-Boston. He was only 32 years old.

Victim in fatal Dorchester shooting was a UMass assistant basketball coach | Boston.com

For now, Price has taken one trip. Price took an unofficial visit to Connecticut. He praised his recent trip. "I went to UConn and loved it," Price said. "(It's a) Nice campus, cool coaching staff, great team ..."

Kendric added: "Emeka Okafor was real cool. Right now UConn is number one on my list."

Last edited:
Reaction Score
It can go bad and end very quickly and violently for anyone - truly a sad state of affairs.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom