OT: Kemba/Lamb v. Shabazz Tonight | The Boneyard

OT: Kemba/Lamb v. Shabazz Tonight

UC313

Knucklehead
Reaction Score
Full hugs. Both arms. Family style.

Reaction Score
I caught most of the second half! Always fun to see our guys play each other.

Charlotte really needed this game. At home, against a beatable opponent who is above them in the standings. Kemba showed up and played the entire second half but D'Angelo Russell took over for the Nets. Kind of a sketchy non-call on Kemba at the very end.

Reaction Score
I caught most of the second half! Always fun to see our guys play each other.

Charlotte really needed this game. At home, against a beatable opponent who is above them in the standings. Kemba showed up and played the entire second half but D'Angelo Russell took over for the Nets. Kind of a sketchy non-call on Kemba at the very end.

I thought a good non call. It seemed like EZ Pass tried to create the contact and Levert was up in his grill w/out contact. If not mistaken it looked like when EZ started his upward motion on his release Levert incidentally made contact with the ball not EZ.

What are your thoughts?

Reaction Score
Good game, Kemba non-call could have gone either way. Kemba missing the 3 on prior possession was the game decider pretty much. Hornets should still sneak into the playoffs, but with 5 teams battling for last 3 spots in the East it will be close. I think the Nets, Hornets & Pistons will be 6,7,8 just holding off the Magic & Heat (hopefully).

The Nets are fun team to watch & root for though & not just because of Bazz.....they remind me of a good college team that really cares and wants to win. Bazz has played well since Dinwiddie went down, mainly as a creator. Hope Bazz stays in the mix once Spencer D comes back & that the Nets bring him back next year. With UConn hoops down I've really enjoyed following the Nets games on YES.

Reaction Score
Two of the greatest Uconn players in the history of Husky bball having great seasons at the highest level! Great to see.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom