OT: Kemba Celts | The Boneyard

OT: Kemba Celts

Reaction Score
That is great for Kemba and all of his direct descendants for some time to come. He’s a great player who works so hard. He deserves it.

Looks like I’ll be rooting for the C’s for the next few years. I don’t know if the Celts will have enough around him to compete. I hope so for his sake. He still needs some real playoff success for his resume.

Reaction Score
I’m not a Boston fan by any means but when Allen was wearing green I rooted for him, obviously the same with Kemba. Super excited! Hope he drops in on some visits with the young husky blood/recruits. He’s the perfect dude to have around especially being back in the BE.

Reaction Score
That is great for Kemba and all of his direct descendants for some time to come. He’s a great player who works so hard. He deserves it.

Looks like I’ll be rooting for the C’s for the next few years. I don’t know if the Celts will have enough around him to compete. I hope so for his sake. He still needs some real playoff success for his resume.
I’m in the same boat. Rockets fan but the team is in disarray and I’m tired of the NBA overall, especially with the 3 being such a huge part of the game. This move will keep me interested in the NBA. I think this can provide a huge impact to UConn.

I think if the Cs can grab a 5, they’ll be right there with Milwaukee and Philly, assuming Kawhi bolts.

Reaction Score
Happy for Kemba to land with a good team. He'll get plenty of TV exposure and playoff experience.

CHA's front office with some Grade A malpractice with how they handled Kemba the last five months. Fans down there should be irate that they lost Kemba for nothing.

the Q

Yowie Wowie. We’re gonna have so much fun here
Reaction Score
Happy for Kemba to land with a good team. He'll get plenty of TV exposure and playoff experience.

CHA's front office with some Grade A malpractice with how they handled Kemba the last five months. Fans down there should be irate that they lost Kemba for nothing.

We could go through their list of draft picks and it would be beyond comical.

But the best stat.

Based on single season vorp, the best player that kemba ever played with....

Josh McRoberts.

Reaction Score
Immediately after the UConn / BE show at MSG, I tuned to ESPN to see what ESPN was reporting on the announcement. No news headlines, a commentator (don't know who as I almost never watch ESPN news, but a very quasi-obnoxious guy with a foam at the mouth style) was insisting that Kemba would not go to NY as he was locked to Boston. Apparently he was correct.

Also, NY Post:

Reaction Score
If Hornets weren’t going to pay Kemba then why wouldn’t they have traded him last year?? Now they get nothing.
Jordan is so bad.

Reaction Score
Congratulations to Kemba Walker - hands down one of my favorite Huskies. He deserves all the success in the world.
Note to self: be sure to buy Celts tickets when they’re in Philly next year...

Reaction Score
If Hornets weren’t going to pay Kemba then why wouldn’t they have traded him last year?? Now they get nothing.
Jordan is so bad.

There is no one worse. When 240 million is at stake, you plan A LITTLE BIT ahead!!

Reaction Score
There is no one worse. When 240 million is at stake, you plan A LITTLE BIT ahead!!
Good for both parties honestly. Kemba gets to go to a good team and win, and Jordan doesn’t spend $40 M on a player who won’t make enough of a difference with that weak cast,

Reaction Score
I forgot, Celtics also drafted Tremont Waters. Pretty solid back court.

Reaction Score
I hate Boston teams being a NY fan but damn I might just have to root for the Celtics now ;). Very happy for Kemba he deserves to be playing in the limelight looking forward to seeing him play under Stevens. Great to have him 1 1/2 hours away from campus right down 84 to the Mass Pike.

Reaction Score
I hate Boston teams being a NY fan but damn I might just have to root for the Celtics now ;). Very happy for Kemba he deserves to be playing in the limelight looking forward to seeing him play under Stevens. Great to have him 1 1/2 hours away from campus right down 84 to the Mass Pike.
Stevens gonna bench due to 2011 outcome.

Reaction Score
In New England, where he belongs. Get you some airtime, Kemba!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom