OT: Kameron Chatman to Michigan | The Boneyard

OT: Kameron Chatman to Michigan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Maybe I missed the thread, but he committed there today. No surprise.

Reaction Score
Very good player. He is D.Ham's friend supposedly & had a great summer. I wish we pursued him more.

Reaction Score
Yea we were out of consideration for a little while now.

Reaction Score
Yea we were out of consideration for a little while now.

I know but on a couple of occasions, he was asking UConn to recruit him more... then once, Ollie was calling the next day (or from what I remember).... he's supposedly very talented & can really handle the ball & pass, a Top 50 recruit.

Reaction Score
Yeah this one is definitely a little bit of a mystery. Seems like we barely recruited him and he still listed us in his top 5. Feel like we could have made a serious play if we went after him harder. Probably more to the story here than any of us know.

Reaction Score
Yeah this one is definitely a little bit of a mystery. Seems like we barely recruited him and he still listed us in his top 5. Feel like we could have made a serious play if we went after him harder. Probably more to the story here than any of us know.

It's his position. With Hamilton, Calhoun and Purvis at SG/SF, Chatman was redundant. Robinson is a much bigger player than those 3. Chatman was more in line with Hamilton and Calhoun, whereas Purvis is going to be a combo.

Reaction Score
It's his position. With Hamilton, Calhoun and Purvis at SG/SF, Chatman was redundant. Robinson is a much bigger player than those 3. Chatman was more in line with Hamilton and Calhoun, whereas Purvis is going to be a combo.

Same exact position as Larrier though, and we went hard after him. I agree that I see some redundancy there but the fact that we went hard after Larrier leads me to believe we would have taken another 2/3 type.

Reaction Score
Same exact position as Larrier though, and we went hard after him. I agree that I see some redundancy there but the fact that we went hard after Larrier leads me to believe we would have taken another 2/3 type.

I see Larrier a bit differently. Very strong kid, definitely a SF. Likely a Roscoe Smith type. Isn't as tall as Robinson but certainly very strong. I'd never see him as a swing guy. Can't imagine him on the court as the second ball handler. But that's just from looking at his videos, maybe I'm wrong. Chatman is not the kind to power through, he's an excellent outside shooter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
so1

Top Bottom