OT: Kaleb Joseph to Creighton | The Boneyard

OT: Kaleb Joseph to Creighton

Status
Not open for further replies.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Good for him. Hope it works out.

You really do have to be happy for a kid escaping the darkness into the light. Tough place to do time up there in NW New York.

Reaction Score
You really do have to be happy for a kid escaping the darkness into the light. Tough place to do time up there in NW New York.
Really says something when moving to Omaha Nebraksa is a marked improvement in living situation

Dogbreath2U

RIP, DB2U
Reaction Score
Really says something when moving to Omaha Nebraksa is a marked improvement in living situation
Omaha is supposed to be a very nice city. One of the top something or another. Unfortunately, there are no Connecticut cities getting named "one of the top" anything that I have heard. I know the comparison was to Syracuse.

Reaction Score
Omaha is supposed to be a very nice city. One of the top something or another. Unfortunately, there are no Connecticut cities getting named "one of the top" anything that I have heard. I know the comparison was to Syracuse.

It's all in your perspective.

People in Syracuse - a large swath - think its a great place to live. Esprit du corp .. and all. Albany & Rochester inhabitants say .... YUCK. Institutional investors "blackline" it. But here we are, once again, bitching about CT cities. I give you Hartford, Waterbury & Bridgeport. But, Stamford, New Haven, Greenwich, New London. There are some nice places that aren't suburban.

Reaction Score
Joseph could turn it around and have a very productive 2 years for Creighton. Never seemed to get his confidence at Syracuse but showed flashes of being a good high level D1 player. I didn't say great, but good. I hope he finds his way and can press the re-start button with this change of scenery. Nothing but good things to say about the kid - was as good a teammate as you can be towards the end of this season considering he went from starting PG as a freshman to 0 minutes. Good luck kid.

Reaction Score
Joseph could turn it around and have a very productive 2 years for Creighton. Never seemed to get his confidence at Syracuse but showed flashes of being a good high level D1 player. I didn't say great, but good. I hope he finds his way and can press the re-start button with this change of scenery. Nothing but good things to say about the kid - was as good a teammate as you can be towards the end of this season considering he went from starting PG as a freshman to 0 minutes. Good luck kid.
Yeah, seemed like he got put in a position where he was asked to do too much too soon, lost his confidence, and never really recovered mentally.

Reaction Score
Yeah, seemed like he got put in a position where he was asked to do too much too soon, lost his confidence, and never really recovered mentally.
Was initially recruited to be the backup to Tyler Ennis for 1-2 years then take over as a junior, but Mr. Ennis had other plans. Kaleb is definitely a D1 player, but it just wasn't a good fit for him up there.

Reaction Score
As a side comment, I never got the "Syracuse is a barren wasteland" comments here. Syracuse would be the 2nd largest city in CT, is larger than New Haven, Stamford, Hartford, about the same size as Bridgeport. Football recruits go to Tuscaloosa to play, population 95k.

In conclusion, I digress.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
As a side comment, I never got the "Syracuse is a barren wasteland" comments here.

This evaluation is wholly colored by something. In this case, the color is Orange.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TNS

Top Bottom