OT: Just wondering | The Boneyard

OT: Just wondering

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Meyers' clip of the Beatles playing "Happy Birthday", posted to honor Kelly, got me thinking. Often Boneyarders seem to deliver a kind of fan mail to players using the Board. Am I right in thinking there has never been a direct response from a player or a coach? And if true, is that a matter of team policy? No doubt a good policy if it is one, even though in the pros Twitter and the like seem to be opening a kind of channel between athletes and fans. Sometimes when a particularly obtuse post advises Geno and Co. how to do their jobs better, I wish for a moment like the one in Annie Hall where Woody brings in Marshal McLuhan to put some pontificating ass in a theater line in their place.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Meyers' clip of the Beatles playing "Happy Birthday", posted to honor Kelly, got me thinking. Often Boneyarders seem to deliver a kind of fan mail to players using the Board. Am I right in thinking there has never been a direct response from a player or a coach? And if true, is that a matter of team policy? No doubt a good policy if it is one, even though in the pros Twitter and the like seem to be opening a kind of channel between athletes and fans. Sometimes when a particularly obtuse post advises Geno and Co. how to do their jobs better, I wish for a moment like the one in Annie Hall where Woody brings in Marshal McLuhan to put some pontificating ass in a theater line in their place.
I don't consider it for them. I highly doubt they read this. Actually I hope they do not. It's more for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbie32
Top Bottom