OT: Just when I thought I had the latest conspiracies figured out!! | The Boneyard

OT: Just when I thought I had the latest conspiracies figured out!!

Reaction Score
I received this Confidential, Top Secret, For Your Eyes Only chart in my email. I've been wondering about all the conspiracies that are supposedly operating out there and this seemed to expose the truth. After my second six pack, I began to see the connections, or maybe I just thought I did. Several hours later, I was back at step one, confused by the apparent linkage of the Deep State, the Illuminati, and the Bulgarian Boy Scouts. The mental strain has tired me out so I'm leaving this task for our loyal Boneyard members to figure out. Please do not attempt to contact me as the Reptilians will probably be watching my email and bugging my phone.:D
IMG_0582.JPG

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
I received this Confidential, Top Secret, For Your Eyes Only chart in my email. I've been wondering about all the conspiracies that are supposedly operating out there and this seemed to expose the truth. After my second six pack, I began to see the connections, or maybe I just thought I did. Several hours later, I was back at step one, confused by the apparent linkage of the Deep State, the Illuminati, and the Bulgarian Boy Scouts. The mental strain has tired me out so I'm leaving this task for our loyal Boneyard members to figure out. Please do not attempt to contact me as the Reptilians will probably be watching my email and bugging my phone.:D View attachment 56351
1594412596399.png

Conspiracy Kitty says:
[Nothing. She's just been staring at your post for hours.]

Reaction Score
Should this be OT, or is there something in it about Hartley units, Paige and Azzi and I just can't find it. Maybe it is in there in code.
NO it is definitely on topic! I found words relating to the UConn women like rollout, rejection and landslide. ;)

KnightBridgeAZ

Grand Canyon Knight
Reaction Score
OK then. Nothing to see here. If I tried to see it, I'd end up looking like the cat pictured above.

And I also suggest it probably needs to head to a different discussion board.

Reaction Score
That diagram reminds me of one of my college study sheets. ;)

Here’s another way to understand what’s happening. Follow these steps.
  • Listen to the Rolling Stones’ song, “Sympathy for the Devil”
  • Listen to Simon and Garfunkel’s song, “The Sound of Silence”
  • Read Aldous Huxley’s book, “Brave New World”
  • Read George Orwell’s book, “1984”
  • Watch “The Stepford Wives” (original 1975 version, not the 2004 remake), “Bladerunner,” “The Terminator,” “Ex Machina” and "The Matrix"
:D;)

Last edited:

Bama fan

" As long as you lend a hand"
Reaction Score
That diagram reminds me of one of my college study sheets. ;)

Here’s another way to understand what’s happening. Follow these steps.
  • Listen to the Rolling Stones’ song, “Sympathy for the Devil”
  • Listen to Simon and Garfunkel’s song, “The Sound of Silence”
  • Read Aldous Huxley’s book, “Brave New World”
  • Read George Orwell’s book, “1984”
  • Watch “The Stepford Wives” (original 1975 version, not the 2004 remake), “Bladerunner,” “The Terminator” and “Ex Machina”
:D;)
Do you listen to any of the songs backwards? That was big when I was in college!

Reaction Score
Do you listen to any of the songs backwards? That was big when I was in college!
I once watched an interesting YouTube video that played parts of "Stairway to Heaven" backwards. I haven't listened to any other songs backwards. I'll have to add some of them to my to-do list. ;)

Reaction Score
Yes, besides being satanic you could prove that Paul was dead (a belief the Ringo has recently resurrected).

I Am the Walrus.

Last edited:

Monte

Count of Monte UConn
Reaction Score
I'll bet that was designed and made in CHINA!

Reaction Score
I received this Confidential, Top Secret, For Your Eyes Only chart in my email. I've been wondering about all the conspiracies that are supposedly operating out there and this seemed to expose the truth. After my second six pack, I began to see the connections, or maybe I just thought I did. Several hours later, I was back at step one, confused by the apparent linkage of the Deep State, the Illuminati, and the Bulgarian Boy Scouts. The mental strain has tired me out so I'm leaving this task for our loyal Boneyard members to figure out. Please do not attempt to contact me as the Reptilians will probably be watching my email and bugging my phone.:D View attachment 56351
Is this a board game?

dogged1

like a dog with a bone
Reaction Score
View attachment 56353
Conspiracy Kitty says:
[Nothing. She's just been staring at your post for hours.]

What happened to the tinfoil hat?
Is there more than one conspiracy kitty?
Either I'm confused or this is a conspiracy.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
What happened to the tinfoil hat?
Is there more than one conspiracy kitty?
Either I'm confused or this is a conspiracy.
After she read the post the hat shot right off her head! She's better now.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
so1

Top Bottom