OT: Just Trying To Stay Sane In My Sports World | The Boneyard

OT: Just Trying To Stay Sane In My Sports World

Reaction Score
I’m generally a happy person without much to complain about but OK it’s 5 degrees out and that is the high for today. Yesterday did not end well for me because the Patriots who I dislike got their eternal benefit of the day by having a guy line up in the neutral zone. The next 2 weeks will be a gagfest.
I have no sports team that is currently working for my entertainment and enjoyment. Sure I’ve had my fun in the past with my Huskies, Yankees and Giants but that seems like eons ago.
As I watch highlights of Zion throw the ball, his defender and the ref thru the net my only request to keep me from seeking therapy is this: please Master of the Basketball Universe let Bobby Hurley finish off this recruiting class with 2 more good players, both of them decent big men. This will serve 2 purposes. Number one it will remove much negativity and doubt from our program giving our capable coach the ammunition he needs for the future and number 2 it will put a smile on all of our faces. Question: Is that an unreasonable request? I know it’s a tough ask and every team wants the same thing but I ask for it anyway. Maybe others on the Yard would help me channel this wish at the same time tomorrow at 9 pm for 1 minute? Can’t hurt can it?

Reaction Score
I’m generally a happy person without much to complain about but OK it’s 5 degrees out and that is the high for today. Yesterday did not end well for me because the Patriots who I dislike got their eternal benefit of the day by having a guy line up in the neutral zone. The next 2 weeks will be a gagfest.
I have no sports team that is currently working for my entertainment and enjoyment. Sure I’ve had my fun in the past with my Huskies, Yankees and Giants but that seems like eons ago.
As I watch highlights of Zion throw the ball, his defender and the ref thru the net my only request to keep me from seeking therapy is this: please Master of the Basketball Universe let Bobby Hurley finish off this recruiting class with 2 more good players, both of them decent big men. This will serve 2 purposes. Number one it will remove much negativity and doubt from our program giving our capable coach the ammunition he needs for the future and number 2 it will put a smile on all of our faces. Question: Is that an unreasonable request? I know it’s a tough ask and every team wants the same thing but I ask for it anyway. Maybe others on the Yard would help me channel this wish at the same time tomorrow at 9 pm for 1 minute? Can’t hurt can it?
Why do you care about Arizona State's recruiting class?

Reaction Score
Bobby’s going to get two recruits AND get that 13th scholarship back for UConn? What a good brother.

Reaction Score
Well the Yankees hit the most home runs in history and won 100 games, surely they must have won the world series? Is that correct?

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
So upset and so confused Jibsey thought he was in Zona
Don't understand the huge hate for the Pats by Giants fans
I'm a Giants fan but I have learned to watch the Pats machine with awe and a small bit of jealosy

Reaction Score
So upset and so confused Jibsey thought he was in Zona
Don't understand the huge hate for the Pats by Giants fans
I'm a Giants fan but I have learned to watch the Pats machine with awe and a small bit of jealosy

That...plus the satisfaction of head to head scoreboard

Reaction Score
Hey, the 5 degrees turned Danny into Bobby but you all get the idea. And I actually like where the Yanks are sitting heading into next season. I also know that effort is not going to be the reason Hurley doesn’t get what he wants, pretty sure about that but I guess I’m begging for a combination of big man karma and luck at this point.

Reaction Score
It’s a reasonable request. Personally, I would rather have DANNY Hurley finish off his recruiting class with 2 more good players, but maybe you’ve decided to become an ASU fan?? I could certainly understand why at the moment.
Yeah but unless he's moving to Tempe and living on campus I see no reason why he'd want to be an ASU fan.

ASU Ranks First for Hottest College Girls

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom