OT: Judge: U of L likely made 'deliberate attempt' to conceal basketball scandal records | The Boneyard

OT: Judge: U of L likely made 'deliberate attempt' to conceal basketball scandal records

Reaction Score

>>The University of Louisville appears to have made a deliberate attempt to keep "embarrassing and damaging" information from the public, a judge ruled Tuesday, ordering the school to turn over all documents used by former President James Ramsey when he decided to keep the team out of the 2016 NCAA men's basketball tournament.<<

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
I wonder if they've destroyed evidence? I mean, how would the court know otherwise?

Reaction Score
Enoch?? Pfft! Who cares? This is my usual reminder that THIS is the school that we lost the last P5 raft to.

We just weren't corrupt enough for the ACC. They laughed at our Nate Miles problem.

Reaction Score
Anyone know the Louisville basketball forum? Im going there (I know... I know... ok?) and wanna know get to know their teams.

Come at me all you want.

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
Enoch?? Pfft! Who cares? This is my usual reminder that THIS is the school that we lost the last P5 raft to.
They got in because of football, and their stadium is named after bad pizza and has been enlarged twice.

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
Anyone know the Louisville basketball forum? Im going there (I know... I know... ok?) and wanna know get to know their teams.

Come at me all you want.
I heard the FBI is cracking down on hookers soliciting online so I’m not sure

C

Chief00

This all goes back to the stuff I was yelling at Pitino his last Gampel game. An older woman in the row said to Chief - stop saying those awful things about that coach.

UL now has to publish to the World what Chief was yelling about Pitino. I wonder what that woman thinks now?

#JusticeandVindication4Chief

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score
Is senore still kicking around? Was that the Louisville fan that used to post here? Feel bad for him (although not too bad, since they're still in a better spot than us long-term).

Edward Sargent

Sargelak
Reaction Score
This all goes back to the stuff I was yelling at Pitino his last Gampel game. An older woman in the row said to Chief - stop saying those awful things about that coach.

UL now has to publish to the World what Chief was yelling about Pitino. I wonder what that woman thinks now?

She’s thinking stop saying all those Chief certified horrible things about that coach

Reaction Score

She ain't thinking of you, but you're thinking of her, so she's still winning. Kind of like Louisville being dirty as can be got them into the ACC over us while we dream of the next AAC media contract saving our hides. Not one of their fans would trade places with us. I know I would take a couple years probation and vacated wins to be in a power 5, because in 5 years no one will care and barely remember.

C

Chief00

She ain't thinking of you, but you're thinking of her, so she's still winning. Kind of like Louisville being dirty as can be got them into the ACC over us while we dream of the next AAC media contract saving our hides. Not one of their fans would trade places with us. I know I would take a couple years probation and vacated wins to be in a power 5, because in 5 years no one will care and barely remember.
You are right about the Ruthless Power 5 goal. Just get it.
As far as that woman - Its Chief 1-0.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom