OT: Joey Chestnut > UConn Ladies

UConnNick

from Vince Lombardi's home town
How about how you would feel if you ate 70 hot dogs in a day, or even a week? Never mind 10 minutes thats insane to even digest.
They interviewed a doctor after the Nathan's contest a few years back. He said eating one hot dog is bad for you, two would be terrible. According to him, eating the numbers the contestants eat elevates their blood pressure to shockingly dangerous levels, and it takes the digestive system a week to 10 days or more to eliminate the toxins. Their blood pressure also stays elevated for that entire length of time.

View attachment 23330 Chestnut has a UConn connection. He drank a bunch of beers with CAHUSKY after setting the world record for rib eating at the Reno Best in the West a rib cookoff last year.

Ps. This is CAHUSKY when he was a fat, drunk guy and before he lost 55lbs.
Pss. Ok, I'm not fat anymore but I'm still a drunk guy.
Cool! I hung out with him about 10 years ago after the nathans competition. My brother was dating the communications director for the organization - MLE. Actually my brother drew their logo right around that time too - the arm with a fist holding a fork.

Joey Chestnut won the day I hung out with him too. I think that was the year he upset the Japanese guy who had won most of the hot dog eating competitions to date. He got into some of the biological details that day too - I forget most but I remember he talked about how you're not supposed to puke for at least 30 min after the end but that it's pretty much honor system. Also he went into some detail about the BM after a competition...

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
View attachment 23330 Chestnut has a UConn connection. He drank a bunch of beers with CAHUSKY after setting the world record for rib eating at the Reno Best in the West a rib cookoff last year.

Ps. This is CAHUSKY when he was a fat, drunk guy and before he lost 55lbs.
Pss. Ok, I'm not fat anymore but I'm still a drunk guy.
I miss fat CA.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Cool! I hung out with him about 10 years ago after the nathans competition. My brother was dating the communications director for the organization - MLE. Actually my brother drew their logo right around that time too - the arm with a fist holding a fork.

Joey Chestnut won the day I hung out with him too. I think that was the year he upset the Japanese guy who had won most of the hot dog eating competitions to date. He got into some of the biological details that day too - I forget most but I remember he talked about how you're not supposed to puke for at least 30 min after the end but that it's pretty much honor system. Also he went into some detail about the BM after a competition...
One of my old buddies is a professional competitive eater. 'Eater X' is his name. He says Chestnut's a really cool guy....and one hell of a competitor.