OT-Jeremy Lamb | The Boneyard

OT-Jeremy Lamb

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
This is a real "feel good" story for me
I know the kid has talent but sometimes people like JL, who are rather quiet and keep to themselves, don't carry a lot of enthusiasm into their game. I loved what he did at UConn and am happy he found a place with Kemba and the Hornets.

Reaction Score
Lamb always has stretches where he plays well, the thing with him is consistency. Clifford went out of his way to praise him for his offseason work so hopefully he can finally put it together for a full season. It would also probably help if he got to handle the ball more because he's clearly much better operating off the dribble instead of spotting up because his 3 point shooting hasn't really got to where it should be.

Reaction Score
Watched the highlights. Wow, does the NBA disrespect the second teamers or what? He got hit numerous times and no foul. Any star would be headed to the charity strip for the "and one."

That's why the NBA is a joke. Two sets of rules, one for stars, and another for the rest.

Reaction Score
The move from the left baseline and powering up for the layup just shows how stronger he has become. He showed he can score in many different ways. Good to see. Hope he can shoot close to 40% from 3 and he'll be in the league for a while.

Reaction Score
Watched the highlights. Wow, does the NBA disrespect the second teamers or what? He got hit numerous times and no foul. Any star would be headed to the charity strip for the "and one."

That's why the NBA is a joke. Two sets of rules, one for stars, and another for the rest.

Watches highlights of 1 preseason game and unravels the secrets of the NBA. Nice sleuthing.

NowInStorrs

The truth is out there.
Reaction Score
He has looked impressive in the first two preseason games.

OT but Monk played well this last game. Hornets could use some quality minutes from him.

Reaction Score
Bad news for Batum but possibly good news for Jeremy. I've heard everything from 6-8 weeks to season-ending. I like Nic but he's been pretty inconsistent for the Hornets when they needed him. Not that Jeremy is Mr. Consistency...

Reaction Score
That's horrible for Charlotte. Batum struggled from deep, but he was a strong 3-tool player in that offense ... could rebound, handle the ball and score in volume.

yup, that hurts

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HungreHu5ky

Top Bottom