OT <Jeff Spicoli voice> Hey Dude, let's party!! </Jeff Spicoli voice> | The Boneyard

OT <Jeff Spicoli voice> Hey Dude, let's party!! </Jeff Spicoli voice>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score

Bad choice? Maybe. He's playing to his crowd.

I live in the area and couldn't care less about "May Weekend". Yeah, they block traffic on rte. 10 by Sleeping Giant for two days, and the yards of the off campus houses are a mess for a day or two, but it gets cleaned up quickly and there's rarely more than a noise complaint. The mayor and residents should get over themselves . . .

Reaction Score
Bad choice? Maybe. He's playing to his crowd.

I live in the area and couldn't care less about "May Weekend". Yeah, they block traffic on rte. 10 by Sleeping Giant for two days, and the yards of the off campus houses are a mess for a day or two, but it gets cleaned up quickly and there's rarely more than a noise complaint. The mayor and residents should get over themselves . . .

what in God's name is a college president doing at an off-campus student drinking party though????

Reaction Score
Again, probably not the best choice, but if the goal is to show up, make a few comments and remind everyone to be responsible (which is essentially what he did), I understand it.

*Edit -- listening to the entire statement, it was over the top.

Last edited:

junglehusky

Molotov Cocktail of Ugliness
Reaction Score
Here's the video (just saved you a click)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mollykate

Top Bottom